The Ukrainian government sold itself to Soros: does the U.S. need such friends?

We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.
Should the Americans continue to support these Soros puppets?

P.S. The Renaissance Foundation documents can be found here

Are you also claiming Trump was so incompetent that he had four years, and still couldn't "stop the steal"?

His first two years he had a Republican Congress and SCOTUS. The second two years, Trump fucked over Republicans who didn't kiss his ring and let the Democrats take the House, but it was still a Republican Senate and SCOTUS.

How fucked up was Trump to let a national election be stolen?

And posted in NSFW thread :palm:

:laugh:

I never pay much attention to that... good catch! Hahahaha!

I suppose he thought the weekend was a good time for a comeback, since Damo seldom posts at all and Phan hardly ever does on weekends. And the other two mods are MIA.

You guys are so toxic...And I don't understand why.

Moreover, if you are not allowed to travel worldwide, I feel sorry for you.

For God's sake, take things easy.

a lot of people hated Trump for his policy. He was a pain in Democrats' asses. No doubt, some of his initiatives were controversial, but during his presidency America increased its economics.

a lot of people hated Trump for his policy. He was a pain in Democrats' asses. No doubt, some of his initiatives were controversial, but during his presidency America increased its economics.

Are you asserting that Trump is responsible for the US economy?

Hello and welcome Jungle Boy,

I'm always stoked to see new posters join the forum. Especially if they are folks who can be civil. I like that so much I spoil myself by only talking to polite people. I created my own rules to weed out the rude posters, whom have all been placed on my very large Ignore List. So I hope we can have some polite conversations; but I get it if you don't. This is a rough place. Many come here for the lack of rules. Here's my (rather stern) policy:

"Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well."

If that is acceptable to you, excellent! We could have years of fun. If not, then we probably won't be talking long. Now, with that in mind, I respond to your post...

We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.

What is wrong with George Soros? He doesn't seem like an enemy. I've only heard that from the right, and the right doesn't have a lot of credibility lately with their Big Lie about refusing to admit that Biden won the election, and their bigger lie about refusing to admit that right wing thugs attacked the capitol in a violent insurrection earlier this year which: threatened the lives of elected officials, caused 5 deaths and $30 million damage.

Soros seems like a pretty good guy:

"George Soros[a] HonFBA (born György Schwartz, August 12, 1930)[1][2] is a Hungarian-born American billionaire investor and philanthropist.[8][9] As of March 2021, he had a net worth of US$8.6 billion,[10][11] having donated more than $32 billion to the Open Society Foundations,[12] of which $15 billion have already been distributed, representing 64% of his original fortune, making him the "most generous giver" (in terms of percentage of net worth) according to Forbes.[13] " wiki

Can I have a Bier?

51YoOPP8-GL._AC_SX679_.jpg

I took the Irish girl to the most famous restaurant in the world.

d0b6b131-7d5a-401d-8f92-3ef4e0b8521c.jpg

Locals say the current Ukranian government are literally Nazis.

Hello and welcome Jungle Boy,

I'm always stoked to see new posters join the forum. Especially if they are folks who can be civil. I like that so much I spoil myself by only talking to polite people. I created my own rules to weed out the rude posters, whom have all been placed on my very large Ignore List. So I hope we can have some polite conversations; but I get it if you don't. This is a rough place. Many come here for the lack of rules. Here's my (rather stern) policy:

"Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well."

If that is acceptable to you, excellent! We could have years of fun. If not, then we probably won't be talking long. Now, with that in mind, I respond to your post...

Guys, Let's try to be meaningful

Ok. Take my advice. Tell PolySquawker to fuck off , right now. It’ll save you a lot of indigestion.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Are you serious???????????????????

We remember that???

Is that the same government that Trump asked to investigate Hunter Biden?

I kid you not.

Now he’s selling jet skis in the same area. I’ll show you!

IMG_1686.png

Drones illegal ~ She flies a single engine plane and spots a swordfish. Relays the message to the boat.
That’s illegal - screw ball antics

Okay, Matt.

"George Soros is one of the world’s foremost philanthropists. He has given away more than $32 billion of his personal fortune to fund the Open Society Foundations’ work around the world. He is also the founder and primary funder of the Central European University in Budapest, a leading regional center for the study of the social sciences.
~~~
"Soros has experienced such intolerance firsthand. Born in Hungary in 1930, he lived through the Nazi occupation of 1944–1945, which resulted in the murder of over 500,000 Hungarian Jews. His own Jewish family survived by securing false identity papers, concealing their backgrounds, and helping others do the same. Soros later recalled that “instead of submitting to our fate, we resisted an evil force that was much stronger than we were—yet we prevailed. Not only did we survive, but we managed to help others.”"

https://www.georgesoros.com/the-life-of-george-soros/

I'm sure that it's no coincidence that you sound just like someone else who hates Jews and everyone else who isn't Polish, who was recently permabanned. Is it?

Official PR bio aside

George Soros is a celebrated hedge fund tycoon who managed client money in New York from 1969 to 2011.
In 1992, Soros shorted the British pound and reportedly made a profit of $1 billion. He became known as the man who broke the Bank of England.

Official PR bio aside

George Soros is a celebrated hedge fund tycoon who managed client money in New York from 1969 to 2011.
In 1992, Soros shorted the British pound and reportedly made a profit of $1 billion. He became known as the man who broke the Bank of England.

He's also the man that most LWers never heard of, and the man who makes RWers pee their panties. :rofl2:

Go back to Luchasaurus. We've got enough assholes spreading bullshit here.

Back