The Ukrainian government sold itself to Soros: does the U.S. need such friends?

The Bikini is green, white, and red--not green, white and orange.
Those are Italian, not Irish colors.
Just pointing it out.

He's also the man that most LWers never heard of, and the man who makes RWers pee their panties. :rofl2:

Yeah conservatives want an independent sovereign America not globalism and America run by a world court.

His Solution: An international legal system that rules over individual states and international institutions

"The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions."

Soros clarifies that he doesn't want a "global state." What he wants is a global body with actual political weight, supporting "open societies"--transparent, robust democracies.

SOURCE OF QUOTE: "The Crisis of Global Capitalism"

https://www.businessinsider.com

Yeah conservatives want an independent sovereign America not globalism and America run by a world court.

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

No, you don't. You want an America run ineptly by a failed and morally and financially bankrupt fascist egotistical orange pig. You want to live under tyranny -- as long as the tyrant is your choice. You want to cut off the goods and human immigration that has made this nation so diverse and strong, if what you say is what you believe.

When it comes to your pathetic cries about "globalism," you are clueless and only repeating what nonsense your handlers have told you. You would gladly settle for the destruction of our free and fair elections in order to install a talking moron who tells you what you want to hear about the evils of global trade -- while directing your attention away from HIS global business ventures.

It's really obvious by your use of language that you are not stupid at all. Hope you use your smarts to think about this stuff and reject the crazy you've been fed.

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

No, you don't. You want an America run ineptly by a failed and morally and financially bankrupt fascist egotistical orange pig. You want to live under tyranny -- as long as the tyrant is your choice. You want to cut off the goods and human immigration that has made this nation so diverse and strong, if what you say is what you believe.

When it comes to your pathetic cries about "globalism," you are clueless and only repeating what nonsense your handlers have told you. You would gladly settle for the destruction of our free and fair elections in order to install a talking moron who tells you what you want to hear about the evils of global trade -- while directing your attention away from HIS global business ventures.

It's really obvious by your use of language that you are not stupid at all. Hope you use your smarts to think about this stuff and reject the crazy you've been fed.

Immigration is great when regulated. What we have now is an unregulated free for all at our southern border. We can't absorb every economic refugee in the world and that is exactly what Biden border policy is fomenting.

As for Trump I never personally liked him but I liked his policies and his policies were working. America was doing great when he was our president and all the liberals who call him a fascist can never tell me one Trump policy that qualified as fascist.
As far as the election controversy I believe the election was fraudulent but If Trump couldn't provide irrefutable evidence in the allotted time he should have swallowed hard and conceded. Unfortunately his massive ego wouldn't allow that but our system worked and Biden was installed as president. Johnson ended up a Texas senator due to what historians all now agree was a fraudulent election and ultimately this allowed him to go all in in Vietnam when he became president. These fraudulent elections are not without consequence as we are already seeing with Biden. Record high gas , prices, inflation and illegal immigration as we slip into recession. Congratulations democrats. You won.

As for Trump I never personally liked him but I liked his policies and his policies were working. America was doing great when he was our president and all the liberals who call him a fascist can never tell me one Trump policy that qualified as fascist.

Really? Trying to overthrow the government and install himself -- the loser in a free and fair election -- is not fascist? The fact that you believe #TRE45ON's lies about it tells us all we need to know about your ability to discern reality from fantasy.

Really? Trying to overthrow the government and install himself -- the loser in a free and fair election -- is not fascist? The fact that you believe #TRE45ON's lies about it tells us all we need to know about your ability to discern reality from fantasy.

Ill add you to the very long list of liberals who accuse trump of being a fascist but can't name one fascist policy of his presidency.

Ill add you to the very long list of liberals who accuse trump of being a fascist but can't name one fascist policy of his presidency.

Downplaying a deadly pandemic so that the "people wouldn't panic," trying to control the flow of information about it to the public, to bolster his own image. Withholding and/or threatening to withhold medical supplies from (D) states.

Need more? Those are just since 2019-20.

Downplaying a deadly pandemic so that the "people wouldn't panic," trying to control the flow of information about it to the public, to bolster his own image. Withholding and/or threatening to withhold medical supplies from (D) states.

You don't approve of the way he handled the pandemic. Basically he did whatever the CDC told him to do which in retrospect wasn't always poroper procedure. I'll ask once again for specific Trump policies that you'd consider fascist. Was it tariffs on Chinese goods? Securing our border? Approving the pipeline? Opening Anwr? Lowering corporate tax? Recognizing Jerusalem of the capital of Israel? Appointing constitutionalist judges?
There's no fascist Trump policies period. That's just become a democrat narrative that you are mindlessly regurgitating. I understand you hate him personally, hate is tweets, hate his hair and hate everything he did as president but attempting to label him a fascist is nothing but political theater.

You don't approve of the way he handled the pandemic. Basically he did whatever the CDC told him to do which in retrospect wasn't always poroper procedure. I'll ask once again for specific Trump policies that you'd consider fascist. Was it tariffs on Chinese goods? Securing our border? Approving the pipeline? Opening Anwr? Lowering corporate tax? Recognizing Jerusalem of the capital of Israel? Appointing constitutionalist judges?
There's no fascist Trump policies period. That's just become a democrat narrative that you are mindlessly regurgitating. I understand you hate him personally, hate is tweets, hate his hair and hate everything he did as president but attempting to label him a fascist is nothing but political theater.

You obviously lived through a totally different pandemic than the rest of us. #TRE45ON *constantly* undermined the CDC and in particular Fauci and other medical experts. He promoted fake "cures" and preventatives. He elevated a crackpot doctor who believes in alien sperm. The only thing he got right was fast-tracking the vaccine, although even there he did not promote it by publicly receiving his like other leaders did.

None of those policies you point too did a damn thing to better this nation. Only a stooge would believe that lowering corporate taxes benefited the average citizen. The rest of that pipeline and ANWR stuff is nonsense.

#TRE45ON will be noted in future history books as one of the worst presidents this nation has ever suffered through.

You obviously lived through a totally different pandemic than the rest of us. #TRE45ON *constantly* undermined the CDC and in particular Fauci and other medical experts. He promoted fake "cures" and preventatives. He elevated a crackpot doctor who believes in alien sperm. The only thing he got right was fast-tracking the vaccine, although even there he did not promote it by publicly receiving his like other leaders did.

None of those policies you point too did a damn thing to better this nation. Only a stooge would believe that lowering corporate taxes benefited the average citizen. The rest of that pipeline and ANWR stuff is nonsense.

#TRE45ON will be noted in future history books as one of the worst presidents this nation has ever suffered through.

Again I understand you hate Trump and everything he did and said but I think we can take your fascist charge off the table as you can't support it with any examples of Trump fascist policies.
I'll have to say though I don't understand this venomous hate from the left. Reagan and the Bush's were also hated by the left but with Trump it's become psychopathic.
I don't hate Biden and didn't like Carter, Clinton, or Obama but I certainly didn't hate them. Johnson I hated but with good reason. It's easy to hate someone who says go fight in my war or go to jail. Speaking of which Trump to his credit got us in no new wars.

Last edited:

Not necessarily fascistic behavior.

We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.
Should the Americans continue to support these Soros puppets?

P.S. The Renaissance Foundation documents can be found here

Go back to sucking Luchasaurus' dick, Jungle Boy. Your opinions are fucking worthless.[h=1][/h]

We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.

Putin did not invade a sovereign nation because of Soros or the Renaissance Foundation. They are irrelevant to a power hungry dictator.

The Ukrainians are not so much friends as they are mercenaries.

Taking payoffs from the dying West will not go well for them.

China Remembers!

The Ukrainians are not so much friends as they are mercenaries.

They are defending their own country, hardly mercenaries.

Taking payoffs from the dying West will not go well for them.

They are not "taking payoffs"; they are receiving weapons. Maybe continuing to fight will not go well for them, but they want to defend their country. What part of that is hard to understand?

China Remembers!

Honestly, China could care less about Ukraine in particular. If Russia wins, they gain nothing. They are interested in learning from Russia's successes and failure.

They are defending their own country, hardly mercenaries.

They are not "taking payoffs"; they are receiving weapons. Maybe continuing to fight will not go well for them, but they want to defend their country. What part of that is hard to understand?

Honestly, China could care less about Ukraine in particular. If Russia wins, they gain nothing. They are interested in learning from Russia's successes and failure.

You either have no idea what is going on or else you are lying your ass off.

I would nor like to be placed to put money down.

Again I understand you hate Trump and everything he did and said but I think we can take your fascist charge off the table as you can't support it with any examples of Trump fascist policies.
I'll have to say though I don't understand this venomous hate from the left. Reagan and the Bush's were also hated by the left but with Trump it's become psychopathic.
I don't hate Biden and didn't like Carter, Clinton, or Obama but I certainly didn't hate them. Johnson I hated but with good reason. It's easy to hate someone who says go fight in my war or go to jail. Speaking of which Trump to his credit got us in no new wars.

dems already felt guilty about becoming the NEW LEFT (fascist, corporatist) under clinton.

now a republican is a true ACTUAL POPULIST and they cannot stand it.

dems abandoned the working class in full.

they have focussed on the race versus the class divide.

they resurrected racism so they could sell out.

:truestory:

Back