The Vest May Be Toast

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Did Tressel truly know about violations 8 months before they were reported? If so, according to his contract, he can be fired with cause. We'll find out tonight.

Did Tressel truly know about violations 8 months before they were reported. If so, according to his contract, he can be fired with cause. We'll find out tonight.

I saw that this morning. Not sure that they can prove what he knew. Hate to see him go.

I saw that this morning. Not sure that they can prove what he knew. Hate to see him go.

I doubt that they will. Technically, if he did know, he's violated the terms of his contract and can be terminated with cause. That doesn't neccessarily mean that they will terminate him.

I doubt that they will. Technically, if he did know, he's violated the terms of his contract and can be terminated with cause. That doesn't neccessarily mean that they will terminate him.

I was thinking it would be something that was not proven but looked bad. Tressell would catch flack, but would keep his job.

But I guess its pure speculation until we hear what the evidence is.

Ok, The Vest got a 2 game suspension and a $250,000 fine for lying to the NCAA.

But all that is self-imposed by the university. Will the NCAA revisit the issue and do more?

OSU needs to brace for a shit-storm.

dam Ohio Slow may go the way of Michigan. They had to cheat and still couldn't avoid getting routed by LSU.

dam Ohio Slow may go the way of Michigan. They had to cheat and still couldn't avoid getting routed by LSU.

Topper, Ohio Slow beat the team that spanked LSU last year. Maybe they are learning to play SEC style football?

Kill any trees lately, your acting like BAMA didn't get their asses handed to them by the tigers.

:rofl: I didn't say anything of the kind.

But then I am also not on here talking shit about a team that probably would have beaten Bama, like they probably would have beaten LSU.

Nope, I haven't killed any trees. I donated to help save those at auburn.

But we did have a revenge threat from one of your folks. Some LSU student called in the Finebaum show and said he was going to pay Alabama back for the auburn trees. He said he was going to poison all the trees around Bryant Denny Stadium. Everyone assumed it was just a crank call. Then they caught the kid around the stadium with a gas can full of herbicide. As the cops stuck him in the car he was screaming about getting 8 trees.

The police chief issued a statement that all 8 of the telephone poles should survive.

What do you call a good looking girl on the University of Alabama campus? a Visitor.

What is the difference between an LSU cheerleader and a catfish?

One has whiskers and smells bad. The other is a fish.

LMAO! So you think LSU could have beaten them? They handled the team who whipped your Tigers.

Toppers in lala land about football but he got his cheap thrill and a national championship at our expense, hat's off to LSU for that.

But the reality is, if they had to play OSU on a yearly home and away basis I can gaurentee you that OSU would win more games then they would lose. Vest or no Vest. I can give you 32 million reasons why that would happen.

Toppers in lala land about football but he got his cheap thrill and a national championship at our expense, hat's off to LSU for that.

But the reality is, if they had to play OSU on a yearly home and away basis I can gaurentee you that OSU would win more games then they would lose. Vest or no Vest. I can give you 32 million reasons why that would happen.

based on your fantasy about a school you didn't even attend.
I don't know, LSU has won two championships and racked up a bunch of 10 win seasons vs wayyy tougher competion that Ohio slow has the balls to play.:awesome:

Back