The Vodka So Dangerous You Should Never Drink It Straight

fuck yeah billy. I am going to try that. I'll let you know when I unlazy myself and end up doing it. It's been added to my docket of things.

mott just sent me his receipe. i am going to do both billys chilli and motts.

pisshigan vs. blowhio. the ultimate gauntlet.

We will find out once and for all who makes the best chilli

Last edited:
I have never understood the human desire for hot stuff. Since it can neither get me high or drunk, it's just useless pain with no benefit whatsoever...

I have never understood the human desire for hot stuff. Since it can neither get me high or drunk, it's just useless pain with no benefit whatsoever...

why do people like salt? why do some people like their pasta covered in cheese?

you get addicted to the kick for starters, and it can liven up otherwise blandish food. You also adjust to it the more you have it. Soups, pizza, some sandwiches, chicken, the possibilities are endless.

The point is the body get used to chilli and it is not painful as it releases endorphins.

Last edited:
Yeah, I will pass on attempting to acquire what may well be unattainable for me, anyway.

Billy, I can use seasonings (such as salt) to flavour bland foods. I don't need Frank's Red Hot Shit.

Yeah, I will pass on attempting to acquire what may well be unattainable for me, anyway.

Billy, I can use seasonings (such as salt) to flavour bland foods. I don't need Frank's Red Hot Shit.

NOTHING beats spicyness for flavor or feeling. And Franks is nothing BUT flavor. I don't even think it breaks 10,000.

franks isn't even hot I'll drink that shit just fine. I'm actually going to make wings with it tonight though I think. it's pretty tasty but I dont think many consider it "holy fuck that's spicy" or anything

Earlier this year, English company Master of Malt scorched mouths and livers with the world's hottest vodka. Rated to 100,000 Scoville Heat Units, you'd want to chase it with an iceberg. But why stop at 100,000? Master of Malt's latest creation comes in at a staggering 250,000 Scoville, served up with liability disclaimers and "use at your own risk" warnings. When Master of Malt sent over an exclusive sneak preview sample, we poured up a shot. Smells spicy! Sweet Jesus, what are we about to do?

http://gizmodo.com/5933415/the-vodka-so-dangerous-you-should-never-drink-it-straight

So, it's capsaicin mixed with vodka. That is not a very impressive creation, any idiot could do it. Why would you want to, though?

I mean, if you really just want to go with the hottest thing possible, spray some pepper spray in your mouth. That is like 10 times hotter than this.

I mean, if you really just want to go with the hottest thing possible, spray some pepper spray in your mouth. That is like 10 times hotter than this.

That doesn't have any flavor though. Also, it's rather expensive and a controlled item. Plus it takes a while to get acclimated to pepper spray (based entirely on experience).

i dated a girl once upon a time and she didn't know what a tiny bottle contained. so, this fair maiden saw that the bottle had a button on the top. despite being encased in leather, this fair maiden decided to press the button in my parents house on the first occasion of their meeting each other.

needless to say, the meeting was not as cool as some would have liked. though the fair maiden felt bad, so did the rest of us. we had to clear the house and i will say this...it was an incredible ice breaker. we all had to stand outside coughing and crying and make small talk with the fair maiden. i loved her all the more that accident.

i dated a girl once upon a time and she didn't know what a tiny bottle contained. so, this fair maiden saw that the bottle had a button on the top. despite being encased in leather, this fair maiden decided to press the button in my parents house on the first occasion of their meeting each other.

needless to say, the meeting was not as cool as some would have liked. though the fair maiden felt bad, so did the rest of us. we had to clear the house and i will say this...it was an incredible ice breaker. we all had to stand outside coughing and crying and make small talk with the fair maiden. i loved her all the more that accident.

Putting on a blonde wig and sitting in front of a mirror at your moms house isn't a date.

Lulz, that's a burn.

Anyways, my first experience with pepper spray was with the MPs before I deployed. I had just been attached to them and they were 'hazing' the non-MP boots. Me, being the epitome of machismo and arrogance (also the epitome of buns of steel), decided I would play along. They asked if I would be willing to take a shot of pepper spray to the mouth, and I of course accepted. It was not fun. Suffice it say I vomited and couldn't taste food or drink water without intense pain for the rest of the day. However, after a week, I decided to try it again. Same effect (learning and evolution at its finest).

Back