The Vodka So Dangerous You Should Never Drink It Straight

Putting on a blonde wig and sitting in front of a mirror at your moms house isn't a date.

Lulz, that's a burn.

Anyways, my first experience with pepper spray was with the MPs before I deployed. I had just been attached to them and they were 'hazing' the non-MP boots. Me, being the epitome of machismo and arrogance (also the epitome of buns of steel), decided I would play along. They asked if I would be willing to take a shot of pepper spray to the mouth, and I of course accepted. It was not fun. Suffice it say I vomited and couldn't taste food or drink water without intense pain for the rest of the day. However, after a week, I decided to try it again. Same effect (learning and evolution at its finest).

So, after having pepper spray shot in your mouth, causing you to vomit, burning your tastebuds, and causing intense pain for the rest of the day, you wait a week and then do it again?? To yourself??

My apologies, Soc. Tell your story. lol

So, after having pepper spray shot in your mouth, causing you to vomit, burning your tastebuds, and causing intense pain for the rest of the day, you wait a week and then do it again?? To yourself??

My apologies, Soc. Tell your story. lol

Well, I didn't do it. Someone else did. I simply allowed it to happen. But yes. After a couple more though you build up a tolerance. Sort of like tear gas I guess.

Well, I didn't do it. Someone else did. I simply allowed it to happen. But yes. After a couple more though you build up a tolerance. Sort of like tear gas I guess.

LOL! I think I'll live without a tolerance. In fact, I am the only person I know who managed to get thru the tear gas chamber holding my breath, not once but twice. Back in those days I could go 3 mins. I acted like I was yelling my name ect, but I never breathed the stuff.

i dated a girl once upon a time and she didn't know what a tiny bottle contained. so, this fair maiden saw that the bottle had a button on the top. despite being encased in leather, this fair maiden decided to press the button in my parents house on the first occasion of their meeting each other.

needless to say, the meeting was not as cool as some would have liked. though the fair maiden felt bad, so did the rest of us. we had to clear the house and i will say this...it was an incredible ice breaker. we all had to stand outside coughing and crying and make small talk with the fair maiden. i loved her all the more that accident.

there once was this idiot co-worker i had, that I just didn't like at all, he was a total mouthbreather. He picked up a mini pepper spray thing that was on some girls keychain, he thought it was breath spray. He pointed it towards his mouth and I just sat there, patiently, waiting for him to completely own himself. The girl came back though and she was like . . ."what are you doing you retard, that's pepperspray"

If she didn't show up it would have been awesome.

LOL! I think I'll live without a tolerance. In fact, I am the only person I know who managed to get thru the tear gas chamber holding my breath, not once but twice. Back in those days I could go 3 mins. I acted like I was yelling my name ect, but I never breathed the stuff.

isn't the purpose of doing that to get acclimated to tear gas, or be aware of it's effects? seems like you cheated yourself O_o

isn't the purpose of doing that to get acclimated to tear gas, or be aware of it's effects? seems like you cheated yourself O_o

I could still feel it burn my skin, and my eyes were burning like hell. All of my shipmates in there were hacking, puking and snotting. I am well aware of the effects. I also know I can learn something without experiencing it. If someone grabs a glowing coal from a fire, I can see that it hurts them. I don't have to grab one myself to know it.

Dude the gas chamber was easy as hell after boot camp. We'd go in, and they'd only use 1 capsule. Everyone, myself included, said it was slightly annoying.

No, the purpose is so you know how to use your gas mask and MOPP gear in an actual chemical situation.

Besides, during my qualifications for submarine duty, I had better training on the use of the EAB & the OBA than I would ever have received in Basic or in training at Gitmo.

Besides, how did they expect to tear gas the crew of a submarine?

Back