There are many gods

The animals are gods creatures too
He told us to eat plants!

He also said that we have dominion over the birds in the sky, the fish in the sea, the cattle on the land, and all other creatures, Genesis 1:26. If you take a life of an animal for food it shouldn't be done casually and without heart or thanks. Even the animals that you eat that you did not kill that animal still gave its life so that a person can receive nourishment from. I don't view dominion as a selfish thing but as a part of God's Earth that He gave to us to watch over. I obviously have eaten meat from animals that I have not killed but I do try to make an effort to have the majority of my meat be from animals that I either killed myself or helped in the process with. For example, my parent's ranch that I grew up on has livestock and some of that livestock is used for our food supply. Nothing is ever wasted and there is a lot of respect that goes towards those animals.

I'm guessing the 30 percent of obese people are doing it very casually
Cows produce more greenhouse gases than all ca s combined

I'm guessing the 30 percent of obese people are doing it very casually
Cows produce more greenhouse gases than all ca s combined

I can't really be against livestock since animals like cows are helping to put me through college and give my family a living. I was the president of our FFA club of high school, I am wanting to major in livestock management right now in college. I understand that many people want to eat less meat and try to help the environment but cattle and other animals like that help sustain millions of people and provide incomes and life for many families.

I've always wanted to learn to play tennis but I never really did. I've "played" before but it didn't really go well.
Neither does the Dude. He just plays it cause his wife looks hot in the skimpy little tennis shorts. Don't get me wrong. That's an outstanding reason for a man to play something as totally effete and gay as tennis and....but that doesn't necessarily mean he's any good at it. However it's not like the Dude is a total wimp. The dude doesn't play the worlds greatest sissy sport. Golf.

Unlike cricket (the ultimate in imposed tedium) tennis is over quite soon and often involves both men and women, which is what attracted me in my teens, when I got quite good. Unfortunately, like my other sport, rugby, it has come to be dominated by persons unnaturally long, who (presumably, being sportsmen) take drugs. Change and decay in all around I see.! :)

Neither does the Dude. He just plays it cause his wife looks hot in the skimpy little tennis shorts. Don't get me wrong. That's an outstanding reason for a man to play something as totally effete and gay as tennis and....but that doesn't necessarily mean he's any good at it. However it's not like the Dude is a total wimp. The dude doesn't play the worlds greatest sissy sport. Golf.

Well played sir
Were you wearing your lance Armstrong spandex while writing

I can't really be against livestock since animals like cows are helping to put me through college and give my family a living. I was the president of our FFA club of high school, I am wanting to major in livestock management right now in college. I understand that many people want to eat less meat and try to help the environment but cattle and other animals like that help sustain millions of people and provide incomes and life for many families.
Including pretentious old hippies who play tennis! ;)

Anthony is the coolest Chef ever
Notwithstanding him being an uneducated moron and recovering heroin addict
Bourdain uneducated? You're not going to meet to many Chef's who attended both Vasser and NYC's Culinary Institute of America. One other point....Bourdain is the second coolest Chef ever. Julia Child would a put the beat down on his ass in a New York minute and homeboy knows that.

Check out Anna kornikova
Then tell me how shitty tennis is
That spandex bike suite is cutting the blood supply son!
Don't put words in my mouth Po. I didn't say tennis was shitty. I said it was effete and gay. Kornikova is a goddess and a lovely woman but she's not quite as pretty as Roger Federer. Nomesayin bitch?

Don't put words in my mouth Po. I didn't say tennis was shitty. I said it was effete and gay. Kornikova is a goddess and a lovely woman but she's not quite as pretty as Roger Federer. Nomesayin bitch?

I'm all for you coming out!
We all suspected, the long rides in spandex with dudes.
More power to ya and your boyfriend

Back