There are many gods

Speaking of messes, do you think Michigan will beat OSU today?
Absolutely not. Going to be a bitch of a game. The weather sucks. 40 deg and rain. Not quite as windy as last weekend but it's going to be a brutal game. The kind SEC pussies run away from. Our two headed offensive coordinator (Warriner and Beck) are working for their careers today. If they lose again by playing on overly complicated, ultra-conservative game plan they will probably be demoted or fired. As you can probably tell, based on Houston's success this year, losing Tom Harmon as offensive coordinator has hurt the Buckeyes badly. The current offensive coordinator(s) were handed the deepest team in college football, talent wise, and their offenses have played inconsistently all year.

Given that both are actually darned good coaches and given what a motivator fear is and given that Meyer is well known for using fear as a motivator, I seriously doubt you'll see a repeat of last weeks debacle. This was supposed to be the year and there's no excuses for Warriner and Beck. There isn't a team in the nation, except maybe Alabama, that wouldn't cream themselves to have the talent the Buckeyes have this year. If they lose today, the Buckeye nation is going to be real unhappy. Losing the BIG Conference championship game we can deal with. Iowa is a great team. But losing to both MSU and michigan in the same year while losing the division with the kind of talent we currently have won't go down well.

Having said that....whoever wins the BIG this year will win the National Championship. This year they are the best conference in college ball. The BIG has three 1 loss or better teams. The Big 12 is next toughest, the ACC is third and the SEC is pinning everything on Alabama cause the rest of the SEC is playing like the MAC.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. Going to be a bitch of a game. The weather sucks. 40 deg and rain. Not quite as windy as last weekend but it's going to be a brutal game. The kind SEC pussies run away from. Our two headed offensive coordinator (Warriner and Beck) are working for their careers today. If they lose again by playing on overly complicated, ultra-conservative game plan they will probably be demoted or fired. As you can probably tell, based on Houston's success this year, losing Tom Harmon as offensive coordinator has hurt the Buckeyes badly. The current offensive coordinator(s) were handed the deepest team in college football, talent wise, and their offenses have played inconsistently all year.

Given that both are actually darned good coaches and given what a motivator fear is and given that Meyer is well known for using fear as a motivator, I seriously doubt you'll see a repeat of last weeks debacle. This was supposed to be the year and there's no excuses for Warriner and Beck. There isn't a team in the nation, except maybe Alabama, that wouldn't cream themselves to have the talent the Buckeyes have this year. If they lose today, the Buckeye nation is going to be real unhappy. Losing the BIG Conference championship game we can deal with. Iowa is a great team. But losing to both MSU and michigan in the same year while losing the division with the kind of talent we currently have won't go down well.

Having said that....whoever wins the BIG this year will win the National Championship. This year they are the best conference in college ball. The BIG has three 1 loss or better teams. The Big 12 is next toughest, the ACC is third and the SEC is pinning everything on Alabama cause the rest of the SEC is playing like the MAC.

Well, fuck, I didn't expect you guys to bounce back quite so thoroughly! With my team out, I would have probably rooted for you guys again, this year. Guess I'll just root for Iowa (or else Oklahoma), and obviously see how the two WA teams play in their bowl games. On the plus side, ND will get a more prestigious bid than it did last year...

Well it was a good turn around for the Bucks. It's sad were out of the playoff picture but we didn't earn it. Hats off to Sparty....but I'm rooting for Herkie Hawkeye. See y'all at Indy next weekend. Go Hawkeyes.

Back