These hurricanes....global warming or weaponization of weather?

The way I see it is that there are fewer hurricanes in the last few years, and that only the strongest ones are able to form and move through the Gulf and Atlantic. The weaker storms fail to materialize.

Now, whether that's good or bad is open to debate.

The way I see it is that there are fewer hurricanes in the last few years, and that only the strongest ones are able to form and move through the Gulf and Atlantic. The weaker storms fail to materialize.

Now, whether that's good or bad is open to debate.
And now all the sudden something has changed, and I am not convinced about the ocean temp story....the models take that into account and suddenly are massively wrong....and the storms act weird generally.

I dont have any answers, I am listening and learning.

8PM EDT: This is nothing short of astronomical. I am at a loss for words to meteorologically describe you the storms small eye and intensity. 897mb pressure with 180 MPH max sustained winds and gusts 200+ MPH. This is now the 4th strongest hurricane ever recorded by pressure on this side of the world. The eye is TINY at nearly 3.8 miles wide. This hurricane is nearing the mathematical limit of what Earth's atmosphere over this ocean water can produce.

-----------------------------------------------------

Very interesting if true.

Dubai needed rain. Why should that be alarming? What, do you think Dubai should remain a desert?
From Cyberia.

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has a cloud seeding program to increase rainfall in the arid region, but it's unlikely that cloud seeding caused the recent flooding in Dubai.

Dubai is so wealthy it can afford to make it rain once a week. Now they say the recent flooding has nothing to do with cloud seeding.
Like I really care what Dubai is doing in that regard. It's like Crazy Rich Asians only with Arabs...

Back