Thieving Cops

I think your length of time in prison should be directly proportional to the dollar amount of what you steal. This would ensure that embezzlers get a fair punishment.

I think your length of time in prison should be directly proportional to the dollar amount of what you steal. This would ensure that embezzlers get a fair punishment.
Interesting idea but then I would get a longer sentence from stealing some millions from a rich guy then robbing a poor old lady of her rent money.

How anti-progressive of you Tiana! :p

I think it best to let elected judges make that call.

You're referring to this thread?
http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=12158#pid285717

Yes I do think people who rape a baby and take pictures of it should be put to death and I'm proud of thinking that.

You're the sick fucking piece of shit who had the disgusting nerve to try and make it sound not so bad:
"Someone rapes a baby (and it doesn't appear by the article that the baby was physically harmed, and at 12 months is far to young to have been psychologically traumatized) and you think they should be put to death." - ib1yysguy

Remember they took photos of them doing these acts and they admitted it, there is ZERO possibility at all they are innocent.

Sick fucking sack of shit...

The statutary rape was a rape of a 12 month old infant?

That's not statutory rape.

Interesting idea but then I would get a longer sentence from stealing some millions from a rich guy then robbing a poor old lady of her rent money.

How anti-progressive of you Tiana! :p

I think it best to let elected judges make that call.
Very few places still elect judges.

The statutary rape was a rape of a 12 month old infant?

That's not statutory rape.
Is this defense or something? They raped a baby and took photos of it, they should die.

ib1 seems to think it wasn't that bad because no damage was mentioned, do you agree with him?

Is this defense or something? They raped a baby and took photos of it, they should die.

ib1 seems to think it wasn't that bad because no damage was mentioned, do you agree with him?

No I don't agree with him, statutory rape implies a man engaging in consexual sex with a girl under 18, but, who is able to consent. I'd say under 14 is pedophilia. An infant, is, well, I don't know what it is, but it's not statutory rape.

I'm not a proponent of the death penality, but raping a 12 month old infant is a problem. I'd give life in prison in my most generous mood.

Back