#2- Mel Gibson movies
#3- Screwdrivers (the drink)
#4- Jack Daniels
#5- Good beer
#6- Marlboro Reds
#7- Books
#8- Movies
#9- My car (2003 Kia Optima)
#10- Joseph Stalin (though I don't know why)
#11- Hellblazer comic series
#12- Sleeping
#13- Sex
#14- Young Libertarian
#15- Frango chocolate
#16- Liberty Orchard candy
#17- Tool
#18- Being a dick
#19- Mussolini (pre-Hitler)
#20- Lustmord

WHAT???

This is all because of the mormon missionary thing right?

And how can you not like cawacko? The guy's freakin great!

LMAO! you know I have nothin' but luv 4 u beefy! And ditto on cawacko. He's not incoherent when he's drunk. He's hilarious.

Ohhh ooh me next:

Things I hate:

1) Slow-driving left lane hoggers
2) PETA ass holes
3) George W Bush
4) Barbara Bush for giving birth to GWB
5) Cats
6) Children that talk
7) Bill O'Reilly
8) Hot Tub Salesmen
9) Wedgies
10) Incoherent drunken posters

LMAO at #'s 4 & 6

Gonzo - what the hell did Virgins ever do to you? Slut!

Oh, and Pizza Hutt is my favorite resturant in the world. It makes the best version of the best food, and is therefore the best in the world. So piss off!

Its probably more like "what didn't the virgins do"...

Ohhh ooh me next:

Things I hate:

1) Slow-driving left lane hoggers
2) PETA ass holes
3) George W Bush
4) Barbara Bush for giving birth to GWB
5) Cats
6) Children that talk
7) Bill O'Reilly
8) Hot Tub Salesmen
9) Wedgies
10) Incoherent drunken posters

LOL i hate yours the best. as for #6...does that count for screaming twins outside my bedroom door right now too? oh wait...maybe its just the action i hate. Children are a blessing...children are a blessing...children are a blessing...(my daily mantra)

LOL i hate yours the best. as for #6...does that count for screaming twins outside my bedroom door right now too? oh wait...maybe its just the action i hate. Children are a blessing...children are a blessing...children are a blessing...(my daily mantra)

LOL. Actually my coworkers and I were just talking about having multiples. Kids are too darn expensive. We decided that if you have triplets you have to determine which one is the smart one early on and invest in that one. Give 'em a puzzle or something. You have to train the other ones to marry rich.

"...sorry kids.....looks like Sammy is the only one that gets to go to college...."

LOL. Actually my coworkers and I were just talking about having multiples. Kids are too darn expensive. We decided that if you have triplets you have to determine which one is the smart one early on and invest in that one. Give 'em a puzzle or something. You have to train the other ones to marry rich.

"...sorry kids.....looks like Sammy is the only one that gets to go to college...."

LOL definitely an idea for me to consider. Hmmm maybe i'll train the girl and have the boy marry rich. At least then she can possibly afford her own wedding :clink:

LOL definitely an idea for me to consider. Hmmm maybe i'll train the girl and have the boy marry rich. At least then she can possibly afford her own wedding :clink:

The plan isn't gender biased at all. If the boy is the one that ends up with the puzzle in his mouth rather than trying to put it together........that's life!:clink:

I'd train the girls to marry rich, and have the boy be a provider, just because of how society is. Rich and successful women STILL want the man to make MORE and that's why they're all withering on the vine, still single, searching for someone worthy. Men are willing to actually provide for others without considering the supported spouse a "loser". This is just what I would do, based on years of human observation.

I'd train the girls to marry rich, and have the boy be a provider, just because of how society is. Rich and successful women STILL want the man to make MORE and that's why they're all withering on the vine, still single, searching for someone worthy. Men are willing to actually provide for others without considering the supported spouse a "loser". This is just what I would do, based on years of human observation.

STFU you misogynist tool.

Gonzo - what the hell did Virgins ever do to you? Slut!

Oh, and Pizza Hutt is my favorite resturant in the world. It makes the best version of the best food, and is therefore the best in the world. So piss off!
You are entirely insane. Pizza Hut does not make the best pizza in the world. Although I don't hate it and it isn't bad for conveyor belt pizza, it is far from the best pizza in the world.

Back