Thinking about becoming a wildcatter

uscitizen

Villified User
A natural gas company aproached me about drilling for natural gas on my land. It appears that I own the oil and natural gas rights under it :)

Thinking about having it done myself....

Ahh all that cheap energy and sell some to the locals to pay for the drilling....
run heat and a generator off of natural gas....

A natural gas company aproached me about drilling for natural gas on my land. It appears that I own the oil and natural gas rights under it :)

Ahh all that cheap energy and sell some to the locals to pay for the drilling....
M'eh. Let them do it for ya...

Get a lawyer, is my advice.

Oh wow, Topper is going to blow a gasket!

You are Jed Clampett! This is going to kill him. We will have to put him on suicide watch.

Get a lawyer, is my advice.

Already consulting with one back in eastern KY. I have friends in the Business, that was Dad and 2 of his brothers work area. Oil and gas.
If he says it will work then I will go for it.
I want it all :D
And no sneaky contracts from someone else owning the well.

If I were them, I'd buy the plot of land right next to you, suck all of the oil out, and just pretend I didn't know what you were talking about whenever you said you had oil.

Oh wow, Topper is going to blow a gasket!

You are Jed Clampett! This is going to kill him. We will have to put him on suicide watch.

Yeah well what does Topper know ? He only counts the oil companies money.
I actually worked on summer on a drilling rig...And grew up around the oil, gas and coal business.
I know what wellhead equipment is needed and such.
One good friend back in the hills made his millions by starting a small natural gas distribution company selling it retail to homes. he said he would like to go in partners with me if I go that way.

I also know pipeline certified welders and such here that are out of work....

Watch out Topper may want to leave his wife for you.

Then I'm going to construct a massive movable disc over US's house, ensuring his constant need of electricity, which only I and the oil companies will be able to supply.

Thanks I could use the shade right now. Got back home yesterday for a bit and it is hot here.

target practice would be nice as well.

I actually worked on summer on a drilling rig...And grew up around the oil, gas and coal business.
One good friend back in the hills made his millions by starting a small natural gas distribution company selling it retail to homes. he said he would like to go in partners with me if I go that way.

No, I think he would realize that this means your net worth is about to go up. You know how he hates that, because you are "undegreed". I mean, it's not like you even attended a "pissant jr community college" like me.

You're going to make topper's head explode if you keep this up.

No, I think he would realize that this means your net worth is about to go up. You know how he hates that, because you are "undegreed". I mean, it's not like you even attended a "pissant jr community college" like me.

Junior community college... is that somewhere in between High school and community college/junior college?

Ohh and I became 1/2 owner in an automobile airconditioning and electronics troubleshooting shop last week. 2 local dealers are going to sub out warranty work to our shop.
working with the teachers at the local Vo Tech to let their best students intern there. Who knows Might be a chain if I live long enough.

Heck this is getting out of hand, night have to become a prick yet and buy a beemer....

Naah would get a hummer first.

btw Darla not sure on net worth raising, but my various ventures are draining my liquid capital down... for now.
but I have provided 4 jobs so far in my area. With very basic insurance benefits.
I have also linked up Ford and Toyotas reps with the local vo-tech school to try and educate a generation of hybryd auto techs.
I decided to try my best to make my little corner of the world a bit better.

Back