Thinking about going to school...

Electrical Engineering is one of the hardest types of engineering.

Plus, I think you'd mainly be sitting there and designing things on paper rather than actually doing anything hands on with electricity. But you'd make an assload of money. Engineering degrees get you by far the most money in just four years.

Then again, this economics pretty shitty. You'd also have to go through a lot internships and get a lot of experience, and you'd have to do well.
That's great and all, but I'm more than likely not switching job fields. I average about $300 a day and can drink at work. I'd need to be retarded to leave.

Then why are you going to school?
1. Because I paid into the GI bill. I will get my money back.
2. The GI bill also gives me around $1500 a month extra for living expenses, in addition to paying for whatever my schooling is (up to a certain point, I can't go to Harvard on it only). That's money I want too.
3. My boss says he'll pay me while I'm at school. No over time or bonuses or anything, but a days pay regardless. The condition however, is that I work on Saturday (no overtime).

1. Because I paid into the GI bill. I will get my money back.
2. The GI bill also gives me around $1500 a month extra for living expenses, in addition to paying for whatever my schooling is (up to a certain point, I can't go to Harvard on it only). That's money I want too.
3. My boss says he'll pay me while I'm at school. No over time or bonuses or anything, but a days pay regardless. The condition however, is that I work on Saturday (no overtime).

Well if you want to go just to go you can get a degree in the history of eastern european art or basket-weaving.

Something like electrical engineering would be too much of a headache if you didn't plan to get a job in that area.

Well if you want to go just to go you can get a degree in the history of eastern european art or basket-weaving.

Something like electrical engineering would be too much of a headache if you didn't plan to get a job in that area.
History would be fun actually. Or PoliSci.

Last edited:
The most interesting kinds of classes, to me, are history and philosophy. Psychology, sociology (which you probably don't want to go into because it honestly seems like the Study of Liberalism), or maybe economics is more scientific but probably less interesting.

Initially you are also going to spend a lot of time trudging through the first two years where you're going to take lots of math and english and other crap that doesn't relate to your degree at all.

Initially you are also going to spend a lot of time trudging through the first two years where you're going to take lots of math and english and other crap that doesn't relate to your degree at all.
No, not really. Most of basic credits were fulfilled in the military by certain things I had to do there. I'm actually only about 10-12 credits shy of a associates in general education.

The most interesting kinds of classes, to me, are history and philosophy. Psychology, sociology (which you probably don't want to go into because it honestly seems like the Study of Liberalism), or maybe economics is more scientific but probably less interesting.
Actually I love sociology.

Oh, I thought that you might like to actually have job prospects when you graduated.
Perhaps you glanced over the part about me currently having a job. And being able to drink at said job. And making about $300 a day at said job. I just want to use my GI bill.

Back