This board getting so depressing.

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
How many of you people are just negative about everything. All i see is negative shit in every post.

Come on.. relax a little in life. :clink:

i mean really life is not that bad no matter what happens. Enjoy the little things each day.
Make that no matter what is likely to happen. Devolving into a 1984-type total dictatorship would pretty much ruin the rest of my life, but that s unlikely to happen. Being vaporized in a terrorist nuclear explosion would not do anyone much good for their outlook, and do little for survivors either. But that, too, is not likely.

That being said, those things which ARE lklely to occur in the coming years, such as high inflation coupled with high unemployment, China taking the lead as the world's largest economy, Earth's mean temperature going up another 0.5 degrees, gasoline becoming rationed, etc. etc. etc; will unlikely ruin the lives of most - even those affected by a run away unemployment rate.

I tell my children and grandchildren the same thing my grandfather told me repeatedly: Be grateful for what you have, instead of sad about what you don't have. Because there will always be things you want you cannot have. If that is what you concentrate on, you will never allow yourself to be happy.

Totally idiotic thread. We don't need some assbreath telling us how to be positive.

Its all bullshit anyway.

This thread is horseshit.

Obama is the Antichrist, and America is fucked.

I hope everyone in this thread dies of cancer.

The end.

Don't worry, be happy. I figured the republicans would devolve to this point, once they could not longer convince us how good things were.

Don't worry, be happy. I figured the republicans would devolve to this point, once they could not longer convince us how good things were.

I suppose its better to be stuck in this nebulous senile fog that is deviod of all that is interesting or humorous.

Well, maybe it is. But so the fuck what?

Ohh just renting ?

There's literally thousands of better digs on my pathetic situation than that. Thousands.

Remember when your sig was "think a little bit"?

Well, think a little bit, and one day, with oogles of practice you might become somewhat interesting.

That's wat you get from Kaboomers. USC, you need to shut up and stop interjecting in the realm of younger generations who are wiser and better than you and yours...

There's literally thousands of better digs on my pathetic situation than that. Thousands.

Remember when your sig was "think a little bit"?

Well, think a little bit, and one day, with oogles of practice you might become somewhat interesting.

Hey I am about to hand off all this mess to you younger ones that will have to live with it a lot longer than I will.

My avitar pretty much sums it up.

Just keep paying into medicare and SSI for me now.
don't really need the SSI, but the medicare will be handy I expect.

Hey I am about to hand off all this mess to you younger ones that will have to live with it a lot longer than I will.

My avitar pretty much sums it up.

Just keep paying into medicare and SSI for me now.
don't really need the SSI, but the medicare will be handy I expect.

:clink:

:D

That's wat you get from Kaboomers. USC, you need to shut up and stop interjecting in the realm of younger generations who are wiser and better than you and yours...

:lmao:

Yeah right, all the youngsters think they have it figured out. Realilty sets in around 40 or so. Humans just do not live long enough to get very wise.

Back