This is their pick

Yes, Democrats are putting up an absolute bimbo as their frontrunner.

They will suffer the consequences of their retardation, dishonesty, and poor judgement. :dunno:

013_jpg-3273579-jpeg.1605339

Looks like he's in charge of the sexual predation division of a daycare.

So, share with us what it's like to be a dishonest retard with poor judgement. I figure you are best positioned to let us know.
Heyyy! You fucking smarmy jackass!
Democrats cheated in a potato and installed a puppet regime in 2020 and have been lying about it for years and most people now realize this.
The Democrat and media lies are not going to work on most people anymore.

TL /DR?

Democrats done pissed off the normies.

Heyyy! You fucking smarmy jackass!
Democrats cheated in a potato and installed a puppet regime in 2020 and have been lying about it for years and most people now realize this.
The Democrat and media lies are not going to work on most people.
Cry some more loser. It makes me laugh.

Cry some more loser. It makes me laugh.
:rofl2:

Who's crying? I'm laughing at the fucktards that are flopping around like fish out of water.

You see, dumbass, because of what Democrats did in 2020, and it being laid bare for all to see recently, it's going to cost Democrats dearly.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it, buddy. :cig:

:rofl2:

Who's crying? I'm laughing at the fucktards that are flopping around like fish out of water.

You see, dumbass, because of what Democrats did in 2020, and it being laid bare for all to see recently, it's going to cost Democrats dearly.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it, buddy. :cig:
I prefer edibles.

Who turned the polls around in a week.
The Press.

Are you so thick that you think replacing the current Turnip in office with someone who had an even lower popularity rating, someone who by all accounts cannot even form a logical question, is the best choice to run this country?

That is comical if not moronic logic. Trump has many faults, but with no experience, he ran this country pretty darn well. Ask my grocery and fuel bills, plus I did not go to bed at night thinking about a world war.

Reactions: TOP
Back