This is their pick

The Press.

Are you so thick that you think replacing the current Turnip in office with someone who had an even lower popularity rating, someone who by all accounts cannot even form a logical question, is the best choice to run this country?

That is comical if not moronic logic. Trump has many faults, but with no experience, he ran this country pretty darn well. Ask my grocery and fuel bills, plus I did not go to bed at night thinking about a world war.
Exactly.... pesky details...

The Press.

Are you so thick that you think replacing the current Turnip in office with someone who had an even lower popularity rating, someone who by all accounts cannot even form a logical question, is the best choice to run this country?

That is comical if not moronic logic. Trump has many faults, but with no experience, he ran this country pretty darn well. Ask my grocery and fuel bills, plus I did not go to bed at night thinking about a world war.

Take a look at her popularity now, since the country has taken a closer look at her, and by comparison with her opponent. She made her own impression, "the press" didn't do it for her, and her rallies were packed and alive from start to finish. You didn't see Trump style rallies with people drifting away or nodding off.

Take a look at her popularity now, since the country has taken a closer look at her, and by comparison with her opponent. She made her own impression, "the press" didn't do it for her, and her rallies were packed and alive from start to finish. You didn't see Trump style rallies with people drifting away or nodding off.
She's a shiny new toy... that won't last... The woman has one speech...Give me a break...lol And without the press/media she would be absolutely nothing...zero..

kamala-v-trump-round-2-v0-71vjb7txh3ed1.jpeg
never at the border.

never done a damn thing.

She's a shiny new toy... that won't last...
Oh, the outlook wasn't brilliant for the Mudville Nine that day
For the score stood two to nothing with but one inning left to play
So when Cooney died on Second and Burroughs did the same
A sickly silence fell upon the patrons of the game.

A straggling few got up to go leaving there the rest
With the hope that springs eternal within the human breast....

Oh, the outlook wasn't brilliant for the Mudville Nine that day
For the score stood two to nothing with but one inning left to play
So when Cooney died on Second and Burroughs did the same
A sickly silence fell upon the patrons of the game.

A straggling few got up to go leaving there the rest
With the hope that springs eternal within the human breast....
It's not the bottom of the ninth... We haven't even had the seventh inning stetch yet...;) And so far
She's got nothing but a few hits... No runs and a ton of errors...

I hope you are capable of understanding that popularity is a press manupliated result. Harris has had no negative press since the cabal decided Brandon was a loser. They chose her because they had no option. She clearly has not gotten any smarter and to date, they have not told her what her positions need be to get her elected. She is a worse choice than Brandon and Walz is just as bad although if he voices his true feelings, he could not be elected dogcatcher.
We live in times where any exhibition of weakness on the part of the US can and will be taken as an opportunity for aggressive countries to make their moves. We have seen this with Brandon and Ukraine, Hamas attacks, Iran getting nuke capabilities, China and Taiwan, and N. Korea lobbing missiles over Japan.

I don't give a rat's ass about your thoughts on Trump, but I pity you lefties and your dogged need for power without looking at the long term worldwide consequences.

Reactions: TOP
I hope you are capable of understanding that popularity is a press manupliated result. Harris has had no negative press since the cabal decided Brandon was a loser. They chose her because they had no option. She clearly has not gotten any smarter and to date, they have not told her what her positions need be to get her elected. She is a worse choice than Brandon and Walz is just as bad although if he voices his true feelings, he could not be elected dogcatcher.
We live in times where any exhibition of weakness on the part of the US can and will be taken as an opportunity for aggressive countries to make their moves. We have seen this with Brandon and Ukraine, Hamas attacks, Iran getting nuke capabilities, China and Taiwan, and N. Korea lobbing missiles over Japan.

I don't give a rat's ass about your thoughts on Trump, but I pity you lefties and your dogged need for power without looking at the long term worldwide consequences.

Good to have hope, even for an asshole. People aren't as manipulated as you suggest, though I agree Trump is good at it. The difference with Trump is the susceptibility of the minds he attempts to manipulate. Having one of them, this will not be information that impacts yours. but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Good to have hope, even for an asshole. People aren't as manipulated as you suggest, though I agree Trump is good at it. The difference with Trump is the susceptibility of the minds he attempts to manipulate. Having one of them, this will not be information that impacts yours. but thought I'd mention it anyway.
People aren't manipulated? What the fuck is wrong with your head? I was going to give you a bit of credit for being one of the smarter lefties on this forum but like Heels Up Harris, you just blew it.

It's scary how much they hate President Trump... Enough people will come to their senses in November...

People aren't manipulated? What the fuck is wrong with your head? I was going to give you a bit of credit for being one of the smarter lefties on this forum but like Heels Up Harris, you just blew it.

So you're telling us, it seems, that all this manipulation has manipulated you into believing you're been manipulated.

She's a shiny new toy... that won't last... The woman has one speech...Give me a break...lol And without the press/media she would be absolutely nothing...zero..

The media didn't pack her rallies or arouse them. It merely announced them - the crowds streamed in brought all that excitement on their own. Trumpers pretending the Harris surge is less than authentic is another chapter of what Trumpers do.

The media didn't pack her rallies or arouse them. It merely announced them - the crowds streamed in brought all that excitement on their own. Trumpers pretending the Harris surge is less than authentic is another chapter of what Trumpers do.
Today was totally scripted... and much less than authentic... Today they did policy by prompter and script...that won't work....she totally loses if they keep that up... (and poor Joe...that was worse than awful)
if she doesn't distance herself from Biden, she loses...
And she won't....but if she does, people will know that's she's just lying...she loses...
See how easy this is to figure out?

Last edited:
Back