This is their pick

Although direct primaries were used as early as the 1840s, the primary system came into general use only in the early 20th century. The movement spread so rapidly that by 1917 all but four states had adopted the direct primary for some or all statewide nominations.

George Washington
The White House (.gov)
https://www.whitehouse.gov › ... › Presidents
When the new Constitution was ratified, the Electoral College unanimously elected Washington President.

Heels Up Harris received zero (0) primary votes, Biden received 14.5 million.

UN-democracy in action.

Kamala is beyond merely stupid. :laugh:

“I love Venn diagrams. Always ask, ‘Is there a Venn diagram for this?’ I’m telling you, it’s fascinating when you do. So, Venn diagram, those three circles, right?”

"As you know, on this issue, for example, we applaud Germany in terms of what it has done as it relates to Nord Stream 2. As it relates to what we need to do domestically as well as what we need to do in terms of this issue generally, we have, as the president said, to reevaluate what we’re doing in terms of strategic oil reserves here in the United States to make sure that it will not have an impact, or we can mitigate the impact on the American consumer."

Although direct primaries were used as early as the 1840s, the primary system came into general use only in the early 20th century. The movement spread so rapidly that by 1917 all but four states had adopted the direct primary for some or all statewide nominations.

George Washington
The White House (.gov)
https://www.whitehouse.gov › ... › Presidents
When the new Constitution was ratified, the Electoral College unanimously elected Washington President.

Heels Up Harris received zero (0) primary votes, Biden received 14.5 million.

UN-democracy in action.
So what you are saying, in order for the Democrats to be democratic...

...THEY WOULD HAVE TO FORCE JOE BIDEN TO RUN.

Are you fucking insane?

Beats me.

I don't even think there were primaries at that time.

BUT GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER WON A SINGLE VOTE IN A PRIMARY.

Now...take a look at what I was responding to.
If there weren't primaries when George was elected, how could he have won a single vote in a primary?

Now take a look at what you said.....

Frank, you need to get back on the golf course with your conservative friends.

You peckerwoods are sure triggered today
yoda-pre-school.gif

If there weren't primaries when George was elected, how could he have won a single vote in a primary?

Beats me. But I am not dealing with that. Obviously you did not look at what I was dealing with...so

Now take a look at what you said.....

I have...and it is all consistent.

Frank, you need to get back on the golf course with your conservative friends.
I was there yesterday with two of the MOST conservative.

We got along fine.

Back