This is why China will take over the world

So what's your excuse for lying about being an engineer, Tom?
Why do you keep lying? Tom never claimed he was an engineer. He simply stated what his job title was. Why do you feel so compelled to lie about that? You come off as a little child "He lied to me, He lied to me, WAAAAAAAA! He lied to me!!". Give it a rest all ready. No one gives a rats ass but you.

Last edited:
This is not a time of year that I'd want to go to Norway...brrrrrr.

Ahhh, but winter is the best romance season.

In the summer the gals want to go for a walk, go out to a movie, sit on a terrace and have a drink, go out for dinner, do some outdoor activity surrounded by people. In the winter they want to be inside where it's warm, preferably at home.

A romantic dinner, then race back to the warmth of the hearth. And let's not forget how, when coming in after a time in the cold air, one metabolism tends to slow down. Sort of a mellow feeling. Subdued.

Cold outside, warm inside. It's a win-win combo. :)

Why do you keep lying? Tom never claimed he was an engineer. He simply stated what his job title was. Why do you feel so compelled to lie about that? You come off as a little child "He lied to me, He lied to me, WAAAAAAAA! He lied to me!!". Give it a rest all ready. No one gives a rats ass but you.

What the hell IS an engineer? One who works with engines? What is an engine? Is a compter an engine? What about construction engineers, civil engineers, aero engineers, motor engineers. What about politicians who might 'engineer' a situation?
What absolute claptrap. Whoever started this argument needs their head examined. As for the accusation of lying.... what the ....? This from one who supported and creamed his jeans for the biggest liar of modern times, the man who caused, by his lies and manipulation, more deaths than any other president of the western world. Bush.

LOL Your job title is your title, dipshit, so Tom's lying about being an engineer. He's not qualified to use that title due to his shitty education.

LOL Your job title is your title, dipshit, so Tom's lying about being an engineer. He's not qualified to use that title due to his shitty education.

It does not need to be.... dipshit. Ask anyone withexperience in HR.
I could easily be a qualified engineer who has advanced such that my job title is CEO!
Look at your own society where, for strategic marketing reasons you give 'vice presidential' name card status to tosspots.
The rule is simple.
Your name card may have ANYTHING on it and, from the view of a client, that is your title. The company view may be completely different.
How many out of work tossers do you know who label themselves 'consultants'?
IF you want credibilty you may add membership of professional organisations or tertiary ed. qualifications.

Oh. Sorry. I forgot. you can BUY those in america, can't you.

Back