This is why China will take over the world

It does not need to be.... dipshit. Ask anyone withexperience in HR.
I could easily be a qualified engineer who has advanced such that my job title is CEO!
Look at your own society where, for strategic marketing reasons you give 'vice presidential' name card status to tosspots.
The rule is simple.
Your name card may have ANYTHING on it and, from the view of a client, that is your title. The company view may be completely different.
How many out of work tossers do you know who label themselves 'consultants'?
IF you want credibilty you may add membership of professional organisations or tertiary ed. qualifications.

Oh. Sorry. I forgot. you can BUY those in america, can't you.

You idiot. The title of "engineer" is protected by law. Not so with CEO, CFO, President, of chief cook and bottle washer.

You idiot. The title of "engineer" is protected by law. Not so with CEO, CFO, President, of chief cook and bottle washer.

Maybe in America... but here's a little secret..: American law does not apply outside America. Ssssh, don't breath a word.

Sorry. Forgot to mention it. The term protected by law is 'CHARTERED ENGINEER'. not 'engineer'. Clear on that?

Sorry. Forgot to mention it. The term protected by law is 'CHARTERED ENGINEER'. not 'engineer'. Clear on that?
In the UK there are three levels of engineering title, and Tom Pompousass doesn't meet the qualifications for the lowest of them. Clear on that? :)

Back