This is why I’m voting for her!

Stop it. No sane person thought she did well. She showed up late and her handlers pulled the plug.

You are voting for her because you only vote for the D and always have and always will.

You first make your decision to vote D then twist yourself in knots to find reasons
It was a complete disaster... And that's the only reason that a person would vote for her...

She is a lefty, so her comments are restrained. She will not say what a disgusting. classless abuser Trump is and has been his whole life.
But we'll say the cackling kamal is a candidate selected by partry bosses and not elected by the party members even though you scum bags claim to be defenders of democracy. it's the fucking pretending thats most aggravating. Why can't you assholes just admit you hate America and Americans? We can actually see how you cockroaches behave. You get that right?

Stop it. No sane person thought she did well. She showed up late and her handlers pulled the plug.

You are voting for her because you only vote for the D and always have and always will.

You first make your decision to vote D then twist yourself in knots to find reasons
Jarod is voting for her because he was told to.

If it were just trump on his own out in looney land with sane, rational people around him to act as a buffer and protect the nation from his unhinged lunatic impulses and threats of retribution, I wouldn't be worried as much about the implications of a second term.

But if he's reelected, this time he'll surround himself MAGA goofballs who'll heed his commands and do his bidding with zero regard for minor, unimportant details like legality or Constitutionality.

derp derp

"I get and disseminate my news from instagram"

derp derp
The video is obviously from FOX NEWS, you retard.

What difference does it make if it was posted on Instagram or Facebook or X or YouTube?

It would have the exact same context.

Or are you really too fucking dumb to figure that out yourself?

What difference does it make if it was posted on Instagram or Facebook or X or YouTube?

so link to that retardo - and not your teenage social media wrapper around it

You're really stupid aren't you? Look who I'm asking.

Back