This is why I’m voting for her!

We all knew you would think that. Yet every Trump interview winds up in childish insults and name-calling. That you find presidential. The problem is you. She quietly addressed questions providing level-headed answers. That must be upsetting to you.
The fact you think the cackling kamal "...quietly addressed questions providing level-headed answers." should be upsetting to your family. The problem is people as devoid of reality testing as you will be allowed to cast a ballot in a few days.

If it were just trump on his own out in looney land with sane, rational people around him to act as a buffer and protect the nation from his unhinged lunatic impulses and threats of retribution, I wouldn't be worried as much about the implications of a second term.

But if he's reelected, this time he'll surround himself MAGA goofballs who'll heed his commands and do his bidding with zero regard for minor, unimportant details like legality or Constitutionality.
like Operation Crossfire hurricane and 50 spooks for hunter laptop truth?

We all knew you would think that. Yet every Trump interview winds up in childish insults and name-calling. That you find presidential. The problem is you. She quietly addressed questions providing level-headed answers. That must be upsetting to you.
Doing exactly the same thing that she did... this isn't about President Trump... She didn't answer any of the questions that he asked...she just TDS'D it up... Then she got mad and got out of there... And she was late... It's not upsetting... That's who she is... Not someone we want in charge of our family's future... And definitely not someone we want in charge Of our country...

Doing exactly the same thing that she did... this isn't about President Trump... She didn't answer any of the questions that he asked...she just TDS'D it up... Then she got mad and got out of there... And she was late... It's not upsetting... That's who she is... Not someone we want in charge of our family's future... And definitely not someone we want in charge Of our country...
I wouldn't let her watch my dog let alone run the country.

Back