This is why I’m voting for her!

It was a slog to go through that 75 pages of dreck. Nothing but nominal tax cuts for selected individuals and more government. If Harris thinks more government will reduce the cost of healthcare, she's a moron--well, she is a moron so... The ACA (aka Obamacare) didn't reduce the cost of health insurance, it drove it up. Sure, the massive government subsidies to pay for it mean that people on it are paying less out-of-pocket for a policy, but somebody, everybody, is paying in taxes far more to prop that shitty plan up.

And so it goes. Price gouging? Maybe she'll do something when there's a major disaster or whatnot but don't expect her to bring down everyday prices using it.

The whole plan is that way. More government, tweaking taxes, and lots of meaningless fluff in between to pad the plan.

It's for shit. It's the same useless bullshit politicians have spewed at the public for decades. Harris hasn't got a single original thought here, and she's a Progressive Leftist to boot. That means she's more likely to drive the US into a ditch like Progressive Leftists have in California, Illinois, or New York. We don't need that.

Yea, I get that Trump is a piece of shit. But he's also not a Progressive Leftist. So, I'll take the POS over the Progressive. Fuck Harris!

She showed up late and left early you dimwitted twit. In between all she did was whine about trump even though her and shits his pants Joey have been in charge. You really are a dunce.
Liar, and by the way, did Trump even show up?

It was a complete disaster... And that's the only reason that a person would vote for her...
We all knew you would think that. Yet every Trump interview winds up in childish insults and name-calling. That you find presidential. The problem is you. She quietly addressed questions providing level-headed answers. That must be upsetting to you.

We all knew you would think that. Yet every Trump interview winds up in childish insults and name-calling. That you find presidential. The problem is you. She quietly addressed questions providing level-headed answers. That must be upsetting to you.
hey bigot to be presidential you need 270 electoral votes

the person that will never be presidential is Scamala

Back