This made me laugh! (Twat Free Version)

I am only laughing because Custer waited until the men left the Indian camp thinking he'd only confront women and children.

This woman's name was Pretty Nose, she was an Arapaho chief who fought bravely in the Battle of Little Big Horn where Custer died.

Oh and this will really bust your britches, each winter, the Dakota Unity Riders travel 300 miles to the site of the largest mass execution in US History, which took place in 1862 when Abraham Lincoln ordered 38 Dakota warriors be simultaneously hung in Davenport, Iowa, for war crimes. Can somebody remind me why he is thought of as a great president?

7bb74008c92ded168bc9719dad741886.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't blame me.

You set yourself up for this with your thread title.
Well the fact that you are posting here means that I don't think you're a twat. Although that's not to say that don't exhibit some twat-like qualities.

Last edited:
I went to the cinema to see 12 Years A Slave, I can't believe how cruel Man can be to his fellow man, 12 quid for a bag of popcorn and 2 Cokes!!

A pensioner drove his brand new Mercedes to 100 mph, looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him. He floored it to 140 , then 150, ... then 155, ... Suddenly he thought, "I'm too old for this nonsense !" So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up with him.

The officer walked up to him, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in ten minutes. Today is Friday and I'm taking off for the weekend with my family. If you can give me a good reason that I've never heard before, why you were speeding... I'll let you go."

The Man looked very seriously at the police man, and replied :- "Years ago, my wife ran off with a policeman, I thought you were bringing her back." !!!

The Cop left saying, " Have a good day, Sir "...

V

Back