This made me smile

That was no such thing you whining old fool. You are seriously the board's biggest attention whore.

Did you mean FUCK Pee Wee????

Funny how you race in to find everyone else's typos.

Tough talk from Harvey Milktoast here btw.

Why are you a sexist piece of shit?

Why did you assume the sign referred to just men needing the club and spade?

It was the person who posted it!

Posted by anyone else I would just think they hated their spouse and the marriage wasn't working out.

I don't find killing your spouse and burying them funny, but that's just me. I usually look at signs like that and think, stupid.

That was no such thing you whining old fool. You are seriously the board's biggest attention whore.

It was never a pedo reference at all. That's a fact, regardless of what they want to claim. They're wrong.

Tom posted it, it's coming from Tom, so stfu.

LOL... no... not gunna cut it.

I don't care what you think, a very loose term in your case, you have to consider the source!

The sign does not reference gender. Dune inserted his sexist beliefs into it. So either pay attention or follow your own advice and stfu.

tom says some fucked up things sometimes, but there are def times where people just massively circlejerk over anything he posts.

It was never a pedo reference at all. That's a fact, regardless of what they want to claim. They're wrong.

Dune, like myself and others, responded to it coming from Tom. So simple even a monkey can follow it.

tom says some fucked up things sometimes, but there are def times where people just massively circlejerk over anything he posts.

Dear Thought Control Police,

Oh, please guide us in the future as to what we should consider fucked up and what we shouldn't.

On second thought don't because most of your deep thoughts are fucked up!

:cheers:

Dune, like myself and others, responded to it coming from Tom. So simple even a monkey can follow it.

and here comes rana
with her sardonic comments
directed at grind
Kisses!

i think from now on I will just solely answer you in haikus :p

i mean

I think from now on
I will only answer you
by writing haikus

The sign does not reference gender. Dune inserted his sexist beliefs into it. So either pay attention or follow your own advice and stfu.

Thye are like a pack of hyenas, this really takes me back to the AOL days. It is hard to believe that these people are all middle aged and beyond. I can see why you think baby boomers are fucked up when you look at this lot of idiots.

It you recall when Darla came back shortly before Xmas Dantes and her said that they would up the ante massively, or words to that effect, in the new year.

Back