This made me smile

Well you obviously do give a fuck as you were on this board within an hour of your ban expiring and you've been trolling all fucking day.

the Double Ds think they have unfinished business. They think I should have been banned and it burns their ovaries that I wasn't.

Just give them enough rope and they will hang themselves

Let me list the folks who tangled with me and have either left or were banned

BAC
Tekky
Steelplate
Bijou
Darla
Rune
And last but definitely not least Howard

Now, I should state that it was never my intention for anyone to get banned or leave, they just don't know who they are fucking with.

I have been thoroughly trained in their tactics and know how to use them against them.

In some small way I feel sorry for Snarla. She has been sold a bill of goods by the Feminazis. So she walks around every corner gripping a can of mace and scowling at every man who tries to hold a door for her. She is in her forties and hasn't known the joy of child bearing so she tries to fill the void with cats. Each month another menstrual cycle comes and goes and she realizes that more eggs are dying and the prospects of children are nothing but a dream. She probably has a younger sister who is happily married with three kids and Snarla resents her and hates the holidays because it is a constant reminder of what she has thrown away. How sad for her

the Double Ds think they have unfinished business. They think I should have been banned and it burns their ovaries that I wasn't.

Just give them enough rope and they will hang themselves

Let me list the folks who tangled with me and have either left or were banned

BAC
Tekky
Steelplate
Bijou
Darla
Rune
And last but definitely not least Howard

Now, I should state that it was never my intention for anyone to get banned or leave, they just don't know who they are fucking with.

I have been thoroughly trained in their tactics and know how to use them against them.

In some small way I feel sorry for Snarla. She has been sold a bill of goods by the Feminazis. So she walks around every corner gripping a can of mace and scowling at every man who tries to hold a door for her. She is in her forties and hasn't known the joy of child bearing so she tries to fill the void with cats. Each month another menstrual cycle comes and goes and she realizes that more eggs are dying and the prospects of children are nothing but a dream. She probably has a younger sister who is happily married with three kids and Snarla resents her and hates the holidays because it is a constant reminder of what she has thrown away. How sad for her

I liked Steelplate he was all right.

Back