This site has CURRENTLY become a crybaby site.

Crybaby site? Well in that case, if you are against the freedom of expression, then go run up tRump's hide on a more out of touch with reality site.

As are you!

RB is always so ass backwards. People that shut down trolls, are trolls. People sick, and tired of people being babies, are just crybabies. Is he also one of the types, that calls people pointing out theirs or others racism, the real racists? I think you've paid more attention to him, since I only see him in quotes from others anymore. I just know vendetta grade smack talk, seems like a pastime to him.

RB is always so ass backwards. People that shut down trolls, are trolls. People sick, and tired of people being babies, are just crybabies. Is he also one of the types, that calls people pointing out theirs or others racism, the real racists? I think you've paid more attention to him, since I only see him in quotes from others anymore. I just know vendetta grade smack talk, seems like a pastime to him.

He has nothing to do,but play with his cars,guns,dick.
And come here to protect,the dying white dominant America.

Ox,

:tardthoughts:

the philosopher

Man she really does sound messed up though. What is she still talking about? I wish you'd just ignore those three, even if you want to tell them to fuck off, for the bogus smack talk of me, or Owl. Sometimes the biggest things that drive haters crazy, is just when you ignore them. RB always ends up posting to me, just to smack talk me out of nowhere. I wish everyone would ignore them when they act that way. Even when I made my metal music discussion, he couldn't help but involve some very light smack talk over bands. It's just the way he is it seems.

Man she really does sound messed up though. What is she still talking about? I wish you'd just ignore those three, even if you want to tell them to fuck off, for the bogus smack talk of me, or Owl. Sometimes the biggest things that drive haters crazy, is just when you ignore them. RB always ends up posting to me, just to smack talk me out of nowhere. I wish everyone would ignore them when they act that way. Even when I made my metal music discussion, he couldn't help but involve some very light smack talk over bands. It's just the way he is it seems.

Good advice..

They crave response, denying them that does them the most harm....

Well instead of complaining, go cry you a river somewhere else at being offended with important facts, concerns and relevant points of view. I am sure there are plenty of troller sites out there in order to share one's trolling points of view.

In terms of his pants hanging down on his ankles, would that be tRump when it comes to the law hovering over his head like a volt of lightening?

Last edited:

Smack talk over bands? I tell another poster I'm not a fan of that goth trash metal and that's "smack talk"?
So sorry to offend you, princess :palm:

Back