This site has CURRENTLY become a crybaby site.

Ah, fuck it.... Can't convince them.... Beat them at their own game....

I just remember before Amazon HEATHERS JPP was much more about politics. There were very little personal fueds. I, unfortunately had one with Zappacrite, but tried to mend it, to no avail.

Anyway, who the heck cares.... Carry on merry folk

And at least my fued was started on JPP. I did fued with Zappacrite across the internet onto multiple forums.

Smack talk over bands? I tell another poster I'm not a fan of that goth trash metal and that's "smack talk"?
So sorry to offend you, princess :palm:
Good morning;) Since you're on "ignore", I'll quote this. I chuckled when he accused you of "light smack talk" " Just the way you are"?? Priceless ....
Wait....am I on ignore too? Oh, no....;)
(How can Stone suggest that others ignore us, when he can't? Such a very confused committee....)

He has nothing to do,but play with his cars,guns,dick.
And come here to protect,the dying white dominant America.

Unlike you, the things I play with work well and keep me busy :D

"protect the dying white dominant America"?
How does coming here "protect" that?

Never thought I'd agree with Yurt, but there is enough crybaby crap going on. Both in political discussions, and drama discussions here. He doesn't help it much though.

And you help it? Do explain.... Perhaps I can learn from you....

RB is always so ass backwards. People that shut down trolls, are trolls. People sick, and tired of people being babies, are just crybabies. Is he also one of the types, that calls people pointing out theirs or others racism, the real racists? I think you've paid more attention to him, since I only see him in quotes from others anymore. I just know vendetta grade smack talk, seems like a pastime to him.

Is this what you mean by helping?

Good morning;) Since you're on "ignore", I'll quote this. I chuckled when he accused you of "light smack talk" " Just the way you are"?? Priceless ....
Wait....am I on ignore too? Oh, no....;)
(How can Stone suggest that others ignore us, when he can't? Such a very confused committee....)

Yes, I am evil.
I extended the "olive branch" and he told me to piss off, so it's game on. Whether he likes it or not, I'm gonna keep slamming his hypocrisy (a full time job, but I'm only here part time).

Yurt;3106788]W T F is wrong with you people?

Let's focus more on JPPOITICS
VoQ1O04.jpg

Back