this song always makes me smile

LOL That was really mean of Nilson. His wife was actually a very nice lady and by the time she split he had a real bad drinking problem.

Nope.

I didnt know it was about any real being.

I just thought it was funny as hell.

Its what a person who has had their heart broken should say

I think the line that says "all I want to do is have a good time now Im blue"
is kind of telling and it may have been a clue

Nilson was a tragic case. One of the nations greatest singer song writers and he drank himself to an early grave.

he's only good because he's dead.

no opportunity to start sucking

it's no coincidence everyones favorite artists had their lives tragically cut short.

Same thing applies to TV. That's why everyone adores firefly and arrested development

he's only good because he's dead.

no opportunity to start sucking

it's no coincidence everyones favorite artists had their lives tragically cut short.

Same thing applies to TV. That's why everyone adores firefly and arrested development

And M.A.S.H. and Buffy, and Friends...oh, I think I may have found a flaw in your theory.

Grind will you please video yourself crying and, oh even better, throwing things against the wall and thrashing about and screaming, on election night? Don't you think we deserve a visual this time?

And M.A.S.H. and Buffy, and Friends...oh, I think I may have found a flaw in your theory.

Grind will you please video yourself crying and, oh even better, throwing things against the wall and thrashing about and screaming, on election night? Don't you think we deserve a visual this time?

Oh, one more request - can you do it from Colorado in a bar with SF and Damo?

i wont be upset if obama wins. I'll just be ecstatic if he loses. It's not zero sum for me.

darla i've pretty much taken this stance for .... ever. it's not abou politics for me. It's about seeing people disillusioned in their government. I want hopes dashed and I want others to be miserable. I find obama fans being miserable to be the sweetest thing.

but if i am deprived of that, it's just another day.

darla i've pretty much taken this stance for .... ever. it's not abou politics for me. It's about seeing people disillusioned in their government. I want hopes dashed and I want others to be miserable. I find obama fans being miserable to be the sweetest thing.

but if i am deprived of that, it's just another day.

You mean like the day the Supreme Court ruled the AHA constitutional? :)

Back