this song always makes me smile

he's only good because he's dead.

no opportunity to start sucking

it's no coincidence everyones favorite artists had their lives tragically cut short.

Same thing applies to TV. That's why everyone adores firefly and arrested development
Dude, lighten the fuck up. No one bats a thousand. Hell we all suck. Get over it!

And M.A.S.H. and Buffy, and Friends...oh, I think I may have found a flaw in your theory.

Grind will you please video yourself crying and, oh even better, throwing things against the wall and thrashing about and screaming, on election night? Don't you think we deserve a visual this time?
Hell I'd pay to see that!!!

darla i've pretty much taken this stance for .... ever. it's not abou politics for me. It's about seeing people disillusioned in their government. I want hopes dashed and I want others to be miserable. I find obama fans being miserable to be the sweetest thing.

but if i am deprived of that, it's just another day.
Dude.........you need to get laid!

No it won't. You'll still have voted for the same guy as Dixie.

i have never voted for a mainstream republican candidate. (the only repub being a ron paul write in .. lol, i know..) this year I'll probably just not go at all. I am far too disillusioned by the process.

Politics to me is just a game. Like the world series or something. But I am far past the point of getting actual joy out of winning anything, because it's impossible for me to win. There are not candidates that really support the things I support. The only joy I can get from elections is seeing a particular side lose.

Obama losing is great, because everytime liberals lose, they cry and cry and cry. They go all emo and write letters apologizing to the world. Michael moore makes a new fucking dumb movie. It's great. The youth are the worst because they not only are stupid, but they are ignorant and believe they can actually change things.

WHAM.

"Welcome to the real world bitch! You can't change shit!"

They always look forward to a brighter future, so I like it when it all comes crashing down around their heads.

Even if liberalism wins out in the end, maybe we can ruin it for a while. Maybe we can fuckup a generation. I hope everyone stops caring and paying attention and everyone gives up all hope.

NO HOPE FOR THE PROLES

Nilson was a tragic case. One of the nations greatest singer song writers and he drank himself to an early grave.

I really liked him.

"Brother bought a coconut, he bought it for a dime His sister had another one, she paid it for the lime She put the lime in the coconut, she drank 'em both up (3x) Put the lime in the coconut, she called the doctor, woke him up, and said Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take, I said Doctor, to relieve this bellyache, I said..."

i have never voted for a mainstream republican candidate. (the only repub being a ron paul write in .. lol, i know..) this year I'll probably just not go at all. I am far too disillusioned by the process.

Politics to me is just a game. Like the world series or something. But I am far past the point of getting actual joy out of winning anything, because it's impossible for me to win. There are not candidates that really support the things I support. The only joy I can get from elections is seeing a particular side lose.

Obama losing is great, because everytime liberals lose, they cry and cry and cry. They go all emo and write letters apologizing to the world. Michael moore makes a new fucking dumb movie. It's great. The youth are the worst because they not only are stupid, but they are ignorant and believe they can actually change things.

WHAM.

They always look forward to a brighter future, so I like it when it all comes crashing down around their heads.

Even if liberalism wins out in the end, maybe we can ruin it for a while. Maybe we can fuckup a generation. I hope everyone stops caring and paying attention and everyone gives up all hope.

NO HOPE FOR THE PROLES

Yep. Mott called it. You really need to get laid. This may be the most advanced case of lackofnookie the world has seen. Good thing you don't have a gun.

WHAM.

NO HOPE FOR THE PROLES
Nice rant dude..... but you really need to get laid.

"But I am far past the point of getting actual joy out of winning anything, because it's impossible for me to win."

This is particularly funny for me. It's kinda impossible for me to lose. Personally, I am rooting for Obama for many reasons. However, most of the people who I do business with are Republicans - really right wing too economically, though they don't give a shit about gays and abortion. They are very spiteful people and some have actually told me they refuse to hire anyone! Not because as SF will tell you, they don't know what is going to happen, but out of spite. They actually believe they are hindering his chances by refusing to hire an employee. It's funny...well, and twisted. I was thinking about it and I realized who knows how many larger corporations are doing this. The guys who are trying to buy this election, are they doing this? Come on, I bet they are! Anyway these are going to be some happy people if Obama loses and happy people spend money and buy shit. Probably from me because people just love me Grind. Hard to believe? But true.

So, I basically can't lose.

Oh and also, I am having sex.

Life is pretty good when you're Darla. Maybe you should follow me around and pick up some tips? It's all about the Darla panache. I may write a how-to book. How to get laid, make money, and be widely adored! I will let you know!

They are very spiteful people and some have actually told me they refuse to hire anyone! Not because as SF will tell you, they don't know what is going to happen, but out of spite. They actually believe they are hindering his chances by refusing to hire an employee. It's funny...well, and twisted. I was thinking about it and I realized who knows how many larger corporations are doing this. The guys who are trying to buy this election, are they doing this?

If you're correct about this, then the Right is far more despicable than I already believe them to be.

"But I am far past the point of getting actual joy out of winning anything, because it's impossible for me to win."

This is particularly funny for me. It's kinda impossible for me to lose. Personally, I am rooting for Obama for many reasons. However, most of the people who I do business with are Republicans - really right wing too economically, though they don't give a shit about gays and abortion. They are very spiteful people and some have actually told me they refuse to hire anyone! Not because as SF will tell you, they don't know what is going to happen, but out of spite. They actually believe they are hindering his chances by refusing to hire an employee. It's funny...well, and twisted. I was thinking about it and I realized who knows how many larger corporations are doing this. The guys who are trying to buy this election, are they doing this? Come on, I bet they are! Anyway these are going to be some happy people if Obama loses and happy people spend money and buy shit. Probably from me because people just love me Grind. Hard to believe? But true.

So, I basically can't lose.

Oh and also, I am having sex.

Life is pretty good when you're Darla. Maybe you should follow me around and pick up some tips? It's all about the Darla panache. I may write a how-to book. How to get laid, make money, and be widely adored! I will let you know!
You know when it comes to sex Darla it amazes me how rapidly women lower their standards for sex when they get married. When I first met my wife she wanted a very expensive diamond ring before she would have sex with me. Last night all she wanted was some peach cobbler. Go figure?

If you're correct about this, then the Right is far more despicable than I already believe them to be.
The difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats are ashamed of what they have earned where as Republicans are very proud of everything they've stolen. :)

You know when it comes to sex Darla it amazes me how rapidly women lower their standards for sex when they get married. When I first met my wife she wanted a very expensive diamond ring before she would have sex with me. Last night all she wanted was some peach cobbler. Go figure?

:lol:

I'm telling you that's what they've said to me. You have to see the shit I listen to. I was at this group last week, I go every week and this is a very closed, very hard core networking group (I was actually investigated for three weeks before being accepted and had to be recommended by a member just to be considered) and what a rant they were on! I LMAO, every single one of them could have been a poster here, there was even a tinfoil! I keep my politics very under my hat, only my closest networking buds know them. When guys ask (and it's always guys) I actually give them the ole "Oh i don't follow politics" or "oh really? i don't look at the news" followed by a "your big-man brain really understands this stuff wow" look. I crack myself up. It's hard to keep a straight face.

Well was it homemade peach cobbler?

I'm telling you that's what they've said to me. You have to see the shit I listen to. I was at this group last week, I go every week and this is a very closed, very hard core networking group (I was actually investigated for three weeks before being accepted and had to be recommended by a member just to be considered) and what a rant they were on! I LMAO, every single one of them could have been a poster here, there was even a tinfoil! I keep my politics very under my hat, only my closest networking buds know them. When guys ask (and it's always guys) I actually give them the ole "Oh i don't follow politics" or "oh really? i don't look at the news" followed by a "your big-man brain really understands this stuff wow" look. I crack myself up. It's hard to keep a straight face.

You minx you. Too funny! :D

Back