Those forgiving Christians...

I believe that Socrtease is talking about the legality, not the actual immenence of danger. Basically they are saying, "This is how the law interprets it."

Yes, and Im shifting the argument slightly to avoid admitting he's right. :)

It is whacked if true. The dictator can send swat teams down on the people, pour burning oil on them etc. because he doesn't know who they are individually, but any talk against the dictator is outlawed because everyone knows his name. This is an irrational legal position which protects powerful individuals, but leaves people in general unprotected.

asshat just becuase it is legal does not make it right.

Exactly. I agree.

So i guess this leaves the elitists free reign to put vasts swaths of humanity on extinguish as per their population control agenda, but if you put a specific list of individuals espousing this mass murder, it would be illegal. disgusting.

So, be more vague... You can take advantage of that. Call them a member of the 'Dictator Class'. There might be only one member in the entire nation, but you were sufficiently vague....

So, be more vague... You can take advantage of that. Call them a member of the 'Dictator Class'. There might be only one member in the entire nation, but you were sufficiently vague....

Brilliant Damo!:)

There's always a workaround, and sometimes that involves a reacharound, but not in this case, I just wanted to say that cuz it seemed funny.

"I spoke out of turn damo, i hadn't considered the increased volume of the board, but I know the responsibility of being a mod is supreme, and that you too value the importance of character in making this decision.":rolleyes:

lmao

I didn't say that. I was kind of surprised when I trusted Damo, because I don't trust conservatives, due to a very bad experience, that's all.

lmao

I didn't say that. I was kind of surprised when I trusted Damo, because I don't trust conservatives, due to a very bad experience, that's all.

It was a dramatization, part of the teleplay I'm writing about the board and it's goings on.

It's Called "Little Rascals gone wild: Our gang or bust".

I think often of alfalfa singing "I'm in the mood for love". His pointy little spike, how precious.

It was a dramatization, part of the teleplay I'm writing about the board and it's goings on.

It's Called "Little Rascals gone wild: Our gang or bust".

I think often of alfalfa singing "I'm in the mood for love". His pointy little spike, how precious.

I guess I don't have to ask who I'm going to be.

I went and looked because I was Sure Froggy suffered from some condition but I was wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Laughlin

From wiki

Billy Laughlin (William Robert Laughlin) (July 5, 1932 - August 31, 1948) played the character Froggy in the Our Gang short films in its final stretch, from 1940 to 1944. Born in San Gabriel, California, Billy rose to fame at the age of eight when he appeared in his first Our Gang film, The New Pupil. His character was known for his strange, Popeye-esque guttural voice which was reminiscent of a frog's croak. Contrary to popular belief, Laughlin did the voice himself, without dubbing.

When Our Gang stopped production in 1944, Laughlin voluntarily moved away from show business and enjoyed relatively peaceful teenage years.

Laughlin's life was cut short on August 31, 1948, when he was killed by a truck in La Puente, California while riding a motor scooter. He was sixteen years old.

Back