Thousands of Russian trolls on social media are pretending to be Americans, to instigate a civil war. It's working.

What I find interesting is that the Russians are targeting Blacks as well as poorly educated whites. Blacks have not been treated well in America, so they should be easy pickings... But they are nearly impossible to fool.
I doubt if any of the blandishments of Russian trolls will be able to overcome decades of Trumpian racism, not to mention centuries before that.

Just as with the last election- accusations of Russian interference are promoted by the real subverters of US democracy- AIPAC and its Washington Zionists. ' Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. '
AIPAC is an American group, so not foreign interference. It is American advocacy for a foreign country, but that is allowed.

I doubt if any of the blandishments of Russian trolls will be able to overcome decades of Trumpian racism, not to mention centuries before that.
I don't know the MAGA are so stupid they believe all this Russian BS and once they hear it they run with it then embellish it and try to make it even more believable so other low IQ MAGAS believe it and they run with the lies and it goes on and on and on.
As we have seen on here many of times.
MAGAS are really sooooo stupid
Have a nice day

I don't know the MAGA are so stupid they believe all this Russian BS and once they hear it they run with it then embellish it and try to make it even more believable so other low IQ MAGAS believe it and they run with the lies and it goes on and on and on.
Have a nice day
True. Did you see the buses full of immigrants that attended Harris' N.H rally?

Have a nice day
There is definitely something wrong when a MAGAT makes a false claim, it's disproven, yet the MAGAT continues to repeat the same lie endlessly. Earl and Toxic do this on a near daily basis. The only thing that they manage to convince us of with this tactic is that they are, indeed, stupid. They are willing dupes of an enemy foreign nation. What is that called when a U.S. citizens gives aid and comfort to the enemy?

Related link yesterday from here in Tennessee.

Wow. This article is worth quoting from:

"NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - The Department of Justice has announced the indictment of two Russian nationals accused of violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

"The two, Kostiantyn Kalashnikov, 31, also known as Kostya, and Elena Afanasyeva, 27, also known as Lena, are at large.

“The Justice Department has charged two employees of RT, a Russian state-controlled media outlet, in a $10 million scheme to create and distribute content to U.S. audiences with hidden Russian government messaging,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland. “The Justice Department will not tolerate attempts by an authoritarian regime to exploit our country’s free exchange of ideas in order to covertly further its own propaganda efforts, and our investigation into this matter remains ongoing.”"

No. I'm not. You people are brainwashed fools who follow the Mockingbird media and march to their commands like little soldier boys.
Foolish little boy you are.
So, you don't believe that Russia is doing what is claimed they're doing?

Have a nice day
Every post you get more and more ignorant cuntish. What grade did you complete?

Wow. This article is worth quoting from:

"NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - The Department of Justice has announced the indictment of two Russian nationals accused of violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

"The two, Kostiantyn Kalashnikov, 31, also known as Kostya, and Elena Afanasyeva, 27, also known as Lena, are at large.

“The Justice Department has charged two employees of RT, a Russian state-controlled media outlet, in a $10 million scheme to create and distribute content to U.S. audiences with hidden Russian government messaging,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland. “The Justice Department will not tolerate attempts by an authoritarian regime to exploit our country’s free exchange of ideas in order to covertly further its own propaganda efforts, and our investigation into this matter remains ongoing.”"
Hmmm. Why didn't they just use Facebook? Their new and improved policy supports all sorts of propaganda, as long as it's pro trump and anti vaccine.

Every post you get more and more ignorant cuntish. What grade did you complete?
my education has nothing to do with it but for your info I have a LOT more college credit hours then a lot of people, enough to have a PHD IF they were all in the same curriculum.
and I suppose you are saying the people that do listen to these posts and other places these people are spreading their lies aren't believing them.
have a nice day you cunt face ASSHOLE

Hmmm. Why didn't they just use Facebook? Their new and improved policy supports all sorts of propaganda, as long as it's pro trump and anti vaccine.
well I have a question who says they aren't?
until they investigate everything we will not know if they are or aren't.
from what I have read about this they have been all over the MSM and using every outlet they can to spread their propaganda and lies.
and as I said there are a LOT of people out here reading and listening to their propaganda and believing it , then taking it and embellishing it to make it sound ever worse.
Have a nice day

So, you don't believe that Russia is doing what is claimed they're doing?
It's good it was discovered. 1st, we do the same and worse. 2nd, China has their claws dug into the USA way way more that Russia ever could.
But why not uncover the China influence network? Oh yeah, China owns most of our key politicians on both sides of the aisle.
But the goal behind the Mockingbird media blitz is to once again try to tie Trump to a phony Russian alliance.
Exactly the same has the D-Rat bots on this forum try to point fingers at others claiming they are being paid by the Ruskies.

my education has nothing to do with it but for your info I have a LOT more college credit hours then a lot of people, enough to have a PHD IF they were all in the same curriculum.
and I suppose you are saying the people that do listen to these posts and other places these people are spreading their lies aren't believing them.
have a nice day you cunt face ASSHOLE
I asked what grade you completed, not how long you mooched off the system. My brother has two master's degrees from a liberal arts college, hundreds of thousands in student debt and has never worked a day in his life. Just went to college until they made him leave at age 40 something.

A useless parasite on society just like you. And of course a Democrat.

Back