Thousands of Russian trolls on social media are pretending to be Americans, to instigate a civil war. It's working.

Just wondering what all those college credits you're so proud of got for you.
well it helped getting me a very good paying job,
$32 and hour plus COLA wasn't too shabby back 22 years ago, heck it isn't too shabby now a days.
also helped with my retirement, had more then enough money to invest, and with those investments I after being retired of 18 years can still save and invest about 2000 a month and still spend money like a drunken sailor .
Have a nice day

The 2K dollars per month is chicken feed.

Those "credits" didn't teach him to begin all sentences with the upper case...or proper punctuation.

"first of all it is NONE of YOUR FUCKING business.
secondly I live very well , retired and still banking over 2000 a month."
As for the upper case letter thing I didn't think most MAGA morons on here would know any different so why waste the energy.
Have a nice day

The 2K dollars per month is chicken feed.

Those "credits" didn't teach him to begin all sentences with the upper case...or proper punctuation.

"first of all it is NONE of YOUR FUCKING business.
secondly I live very well , retired and still banking over 2000 a month."
2K a month may be chicken feed for you but for many people it isn't.
Some people don't even earn that a month.
And as I said I am retired and all my bills are paid and the wife and I can go out as many times a week as we want, We go on vacations , where ever we want, and still banking that 2K a month.
Have a nice day

@NakedHunterBiden
Watch the shiny pendant. Follow it with your eyes. You're getting sleepy, very sleepy, your finding it hard to keep your eyes open.
Now listen to me. You're to ignore China. China is our friend. It's the big bad Russians. Russia Russia Russia.
Oh look, it's one of those Russian trolls now. Could you be any more transparent?

Do you know which posters on this board are the "Russian" trolls?
Yes, they are pretty easy to spot. ALWAYS the anti-vaxxers trying to post fake 'studies'. Goyboy, no doubt, and then there was another dude, claimed viruses didn't exist. Every post was anti-Ukraine, anti-vaxx, pro Russia shit. I think he disappeared. Sadly, you align with almost all of their positions.

Yes, they are pretty easy to spot. ALWAYS the anti-vaxxers trying to post fake 'studies'. Goyboy, no doubt, and then there was another dude, claimed viruses didn't exist. Every post was anti-Ukraine, anti-vaxx, pro Russia shit. I think he disappeared. Sadly, you align with almost all of their positions.
If you believe that, you are delusional.

Thousands of Russian trolls on social media are pretending to be Americans, to instigate a civil war. It's working.​

MAGA Nazis want to slaughter Democrats. They openly fantasize about it on social media. That's why they idolize Rittenhouse. They all wish they had been in his shoes.​

For Putin, the Cold War never ended. He blames the US for the collapse of the Soviet Union, and wants revenge. Putin has been actively trying to destroy America for years.

He knows Russia can’t beat America on the battlefield, so he is trying to destroy the US from within instead, by turning Americans against each other.

This is no secret in Russia, and political experts on Russian TV openly talk about the Kremlin’s plan to cause a civil war in the US:

Thanks to Trump and his brainwashed MAGA Nazis, Putin may finally get his wish.

In the clip below, a policy expert on Russian TV explains why Russia supports Trump: "Trump is the destroyer. He will start a civil war and destroy America!"

stop...Twitter formly X, of which I was kicked off of, AGAIN...has nothing but white people being beat up and attacked by immigrants and blacks...just post after post after post of these attacks and the responses would blow you away. I just hope and pray Biden is readying our Military and local governments are also. Should Trump lose, its gonna be pretty bad...but here's the good part...EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY ALL ARE 2ND AMENDMENT LOVERS, IT AIN'T JUST MAGA AND THE NAZI NUTS... I just hope the Nig*** for Trump have enough of those T-shirts handy to stay safe....LOL1725573162862.png1725573241270.png1725573274778.png

Its psyops war......the people in the West are under constant brainwashing.....the scrambling of brains which combined with a constant diet of fear is the whip being used to drive the masses to the chains that have been built for us.

I am not going, I demand to be tossed into the massive new piles of bodies.

The leftie morons trot out "it's the Russians" every election cycle. They forget two things,
1. Hillary was proven to be the first instigator of this bullshit.
2. If Putin was Trump's buddy, why did he wait to invade Ukraine until after brandon was in office?

"There is no real journalism left in main stream media in the United States....NONE"

Andrei Martyanov: Russia Ready to Strike Back at NATO?​

The leftie morons trot out "it's the Russians" every election cycle. They forget two things,
1. Hillary was proven to be the first instigator of this bullshit.
2. If Putin was Trump's buddy, why did he wait to invade Ukraine until after brandon was in office?

So, you think the story in the OP is a lie?

All the Chinese flowing through are former southern border is an actual problem....you might notice that.

Thousands of Russian trolls on social media are pretending to be Americans, to instigate a civil war. It's working.​

MAGA Nazis want to slaughter Democrats. They openly fantasize about it on social media. That's why they idolize Rittenhouse. They all wish they had been in his shoes.​

For Putin, the Cold War never ended. He blames the US for the collapse of the Soviet Union, and wants revenge. Putin has been actively trying to destroy America for years.

He knows Russia can’t beat America on the battlefield, so he is trying to destroy the US from within instead, by turning Americans against each other.

This is no secret in Russia, and political experts on Russian TV openly talk about the Kremlin’s plan to cause a civil war in the US:

Thanks to Trump and his brainwashed MAGA Nazis, Putin may finally get his wish.

In the clip below, a policy expert on Russian TV explains why Russia supports Trump: "Trump is the destroyer. He will start a civil war and destroy America!"
They can try, but MAGA is failing. Americans aren't Russians as much as Putin would like to think they are.

We are at the point where the Regime knows that a lot of us know that they are lying....they simply dont care......they intend to maintain obedience through brutality.

So, you think the story in the OP is a lie?
I think it could well be. The Left, and radical Left anywhere could post up such stuff about their opposition. Once the radical Left gloms onto some idea, born of propaganda, and starts to spread it, it becomes parroted by virtually the entire Left as "the Truth." So, there may be some Russian trolls that trolled the Left to get things started, who knows? But the majority of that crap comes from Leftists parroting what they've read and heard unquestioningly.

I think it could well be. The Left, and radical Left anywhere could post up such stuff about their opposition. Once the radical Left gloms onto some idea, born of propaganda, and starts to spread it, it becomes parroted by virtually the entire Left as "the Truth." So, there may be some Russian trolls that trolled the Left to get things started, who knows? But the majority of that crap comes from Leftists parroting what they've read and heard unquestioningly.
And you can be sure that a good deal of the lies and BS we see comes from people/bots funded from the US Treasury and directed by the CIA.

Is the bolded anything like "the 2020 election was rigged?"

Back