Thousands of Russian trolls on social media are pretending to be Americans, to instigate a civil war. It's working.

as I said in another thread, it was on ABC news at 6.30 tonight and I guess the FBI and the DOJ are looking into it deeper and have warned Russia/ Putin and any other country that wants to try it that there will be repercussions if they do.
and the right doesn't think Putin and Russia were helping Trump.
Have a nice day
Putin said in an interview that he's supporting Kamala.

Refute my post.

Putin's Offer of Conservative 'Sanctuary' Piques MAGA Interest​

Vladimir Putin has called for those in the West who are trying to escape its "neoliberal ideals" to move to Russia—an idea already being embraced in some Make America Great Again (MAGA) circles.

The Russian president, who is currently freeing violent criminals to restock his army amid his war against Ukraine, wants to welcome disillusioned Western nationals into his country, according to Russian news agency Tass.

He is so keen, Monday's report suggested, that these people will be issued with three-month visas without having to demonstrate any "knowledge of the Russian language, Russian history and basic laws."

Putin signed the decree which says applicants can base their requests around their rejection of their home countries "imposing destructive neoliberal ideals on people, which run counter to traditional Russian spiritual and moral values."

Russia's Foreign Ministry has been instructed to begin issuing the visas from as early as September, while the government is expected to compile a list of countries it believes are forcing liberal attitudes on their citizens.

but he supports Harris, uh huh

Putin's Offer of Conservative 'Sanctuary' Piques MAGA Interest​

Vladimir Putin has called for those in the West who are trying to escape its "neoliberal ideals" to move to Russia—an idea already being embraced in some Make America Great Again (MAGA) circles.

The Russian president, who is currently freeing violent criminals to restock his army amid his war against Ukraine, wants to welcome disillusioned Western nationals into his country, according to Russian news agency Tass.

He is so keen, Monday's report suggested, that these people will be issued with three-month visas without having to demonstrate any "knowledge of the Russian language, Russian history and basic laws."

Putin signed the decree which says applicants can base their requests around their rejection of their home countries "imposing destructive neoliberal ideals on people, which run counter to traditional Russian spiritual and moral values."

Russia's Foreign Ministry has been instructed to begin issuing the visas from as early as September, while the government is expected to compile a list of countries it believes are forcing liberal attitudes on their citizens.

but he supports Harris, uh huh

Refute my post.

I'm a MAGA moron. Prove me wrong.
I can't. You're right, Arbie. Congrats!

Soon to be on Twitter:
92pnmg.jpg

Back