Threedee

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
i saw your post about defending me while lurking. your defense of me was spot on and accurate. i left because i'm sick of the shit on this board and i realized that i am part of that shit. i sank to the level i state i don't like. therefore, i left. it was not cowardice, it was a realization that there are certain people on this site who will never change. i've tried several times to get certain members to change, to debate etc...and the certain members never change or debate.

there simply is no reason for me to remain here. especially now that stalker perv has been allowed back.

enjoy the board, damo does the best he can and is a great person.

it's funny because this is basically you finally admitting to what I and others were saying, that you were being a troll, that you were an instigator, and you were contributing to a lot of the bullshit here. I am glad you came to your senses and have admitted how right we were. Say what you want about me, but it was only a few weeks after I high lighted all the bullshit you were doing that you miraculously came to your senses, agreed that you were just crapping all over the board (I am sure this conclusion was arrived coincidently and independently and had nothing to do with me pointing it out, timeframe be damned) and then thusly left.

<3

sorry not trying to rub your nose in it too much. I think it's good that you have regained some self awareness. you probably think i am trolling, but I am not. I see you coming back down to earth, which is cool. I got along with you for years, so if there ever comes a day where you become normalyurt again, it's party time.

even when i try to be nice, grind still has to be a dick. you were not right about anything grind. i wasn't trolling, i never admitted that. but you're so insecure that you have to believe that and post it.

i really have no idea what your problem is grind. small member, no life, no job...i don't know. but you're very insecure. i went at you with the darla stuff and you had a fucking meltdown. you can't handle any criticism. you're weak. go ahead and enjoy your powerful mod status on this board, it is the only power you will ever know. and it pains me to say that because you used to be a cool person. you're just bitter grind. hey, i've been bitter in life but i get over it. so can you.

even when i try to be nice, grind still has to be a dick. you were not right about anything grind. i wasn't trolling, i never admitted that. but you're so insecure that you have to believe that and post it.

i really have no idea what your problem is grind. small member, no life, no job...i don't know. but you're very insecure. i went at you with the darla stuff and you had a fucking meltdown. you can't handle any criticism. you're weak. go ahead and enjoy your powerful mod status on this board, it is the only power you will ever know. and it pains me to say that because you used to be a cool person. you're just bitter grind. hey, i've been bitter in life but i get over it. so can you.

Damn, yurt, grind was spot on with his comments and you just yurt all over him. Take a yurt break, read grinds post again, get some humility, start acting cool, and be an asset to the site like you could be.

You are so defensive and insecure. You have a lot to offer the site, base your self worth on your strengths.

you make things all about darla. I didn't bring up darla once. I am talking about you. The only one that has a fixation problem is yourself. In any arguments between myself and you, it's you bringing up darla, everytime, not me.

It's amazing that the sentiment of "you used to be cool" again happened, quite coincidentally, right around the time I started calling you out for stuff that you now admit was accurate.

it's also interesting that you think this argument ju jitsu of turning the things I have said about you repeatedly, and trying to reflect them back at me, is somehow working. How many times did I tell you to calm down, to bury your grudges, to stop stalking members of this board, to go back to having meaningful debate? The answer is pretty much everyday. Whether it was starting one billion threads about legion, poet, howey or zappas about how they were all afraid of you, you never shut the fuck up with your petty personal vendettas. Now you want to pretend that you are this calm and collected guy that can easily put stuff in the past? lollll. You repeatedly inflate your own self importance, usually in spots where no one was ever even thinking about you. Hell this whole thread didn't even have to exist, it's addressed to 3d, you could have pm'd him it, but you are always looking for attention in spots where it's not warranted.

I have for years made it my goal not to take things personally, and I still don't. But that doesn't mean I am not going to call out bullshit when I see it. Hell that's the whole reason JPP exists.

Last edited:
and grind gets defensive again. instead of trying to make peace, he gets upset.

wtf? this is not the grind that i knew.

with people like grind running this board, perhaps it is best i not post here.

Damn, yurt, grind was spot on with his comments and you just yurt all over him. Take a yurt break, read grinds post again, get some humility, start acting cool, and be an asset to the site like you could be.

You are so defensive and insecure. You have a lot to offer the site, base your self worth on your strengths.

whatever USMB sock puppet. you just outed yourself.

yeah you should def leave. We can't have me saying things about you that you yourself partially agree with (i.e. you were tarding up our board for quite a while and were dragging yourself down to low levels). I am literally the worst mod nazi of all time.

whatever USMB sock puppet. you just outed yourself.

What are you acusing me of being now yurt?
This is the exact bullshit I am talking about.
Everyone knows I am not a troll, so you are just trolling, and looking foolish doing it. This is exactly what grind was talking about.

We all want you to stay and post, just stop being such a fucking dweeb.

you make things all about darla. I didn't bring up darla once. I am talking about you. The only one that has a fixation problem is yourself. In any arguments between myself and you, it's you bringing up darla, everytime, not me.

It's amazing that the sentiment of "you used to be cool" again happened, quite coincidentally, right around the time I started calling you out for stuff that you now admit was accurate.

it's also interesting that you think this argument ju jitsu of turning the things I have said about you repeatedly, and trying to reflect them back at me, is somehow working. How many times did I tell you to calm down, to bury your grudges, to stop stalking members of this board, to go back to having meaningful debate? The answer is pretty much everyday. Whether it was starting one billion threads about legion, poet, howey or zappas about how they were all afraid of you, you never shut the fuck up with your petty personal vendettas. Now you want to pretend that you are this calm and collected guy that can easily put stuff in the past? lollll. You repeatedly inflate your own self importance, usually in spots where no one was ever even thinking about you. Hell this whole thread didn't even have to exist, it's addressed to 3d, you could have pm'd him it, but you are always looking for attention in spots where it's not warranted.

I have for years made it my goal not to take things personally, and I still don't. But that doesn't mean I am not going to call out bullshit when I see it. Hell that's the whole reason JPP exists.

My favorite part is that yurt is a high-drama queen who is in a constant state of meltdown, but who always claims someone else had a meltdown. Invariably this other person didn't do anything that remotely qualifies as a meltdown.

Yurt lacks even a small amount of self-awareness.

Lolz, don't worry, Yurt. These sites bring out a darker side of me that I don't typically display or act out in real life. This site enables me to be a douche. I have accepted this because I find it often is therapeutic like keeping a journal, except fun and informative.

Hope you recover soon.

:clink:

it's funny because this is basically you finally admitting to what I and others were saying, that you were being a troll, that you were an instigator, and you were contributing to a lot of the bullshit here. I am glad you came to your senses and have admitted how right we were. Say what you want about me, but it was only a few weeks after I high lighted all the bullshit you were doing that you miraculously came to your senses, agreed that you were just crapping all over the board (I am sure this conclusion was arrived coincidently and independently and had nothing to do with me pointing it out, timeframe be damned) and then thusly left.

<3

Since Yurt has had a revelation; I guess there's hope for you.

Last edited:

And here I thought I was the only one that recognized his low self-esteem.

i saw your post about defending me while lurking. your defense of me was spot on and accurate. i left because i'm sick of the shit on this board and i realized that i am part of that shit. i sank to the level i state i don't like. therefore, i left. it was not cowardice, it was a realization that there are certain people on this site who will never change. i've tried several times to get certain members to change, to debate etc...and the certain members never change or debate.

there simply is no reason for me to remain here. especially now that stalker perv has been allowed back.

enjoy the board, damo does the best he can and is a great person.

Lol...yet he denied lurking!

But he's got Rune agreeing with him, so his ego has received it's necessary stroking.

Lolz, don't worry, Yurt. These sites bring out a darker side of me that I don't typically display or act out in real life. This site enables me to be a douche. I have accepted this because I find it often is therapeutic like keeping a journal, except fun and informative.

Hope you recover soon.

:clink:

Fag. :)

Look Yurt...

Threedee, me, Grind, hell...just about everyone talked about how if you weren't on one of your childish personal "Everybody's picking on me" vendettas that you were a smart kid*. Only thing is the smart went away and was replaced by whiny smarm.

Even when you showed back up last week you went right back to your whiny ways. Just stop that and everything will be ok!

*Except Damo. He still thinks your a schmuck.

Back