Threedee

yeah you should def leave. We can't have me saying things about you that you yourself partially agree with (i.e. you were tarding up our board for quite a while and were dragging yourself down to low levels). I am literally the worst mod nazi of all time.

never said that. you have to lie in order to make a point grind. i said, at the end, IOW, not quite a while.

i have no idea what happened to you, but at least i'm honest. you should really think about who you have become.

thank you yurt, I will take the advice of someone that for more than a year cried all over the board. I am glad you are now in a position to inpart on me some wisdom and life lessons.

Fag. :)

Look Yurt...

Threedee, me, Grind, hell...just about everyone talked about how if you weren't on one of your childish personal "Everybody's picking on me" vendettas that you were a smart kid*. Only thing is the smart went away and was replaced by whiny smarm.

Even when you showed back up last week you went right back to your whiny ways. Just stop that and everything will be ok!

*Except Damo. He still thinks your a schmuck.

*So do I...

i saw your post about defending me while lurking. your defense of me was spot on and accurate. i left because i'm sick of the shit on this board and i realized that i am part of that shit. i sank to the level i state i don't like. therefore, i left. it was not cowardice, it was a realization that there are certain people on this site who will never change. i've tried several times to get certain members to change, to debate etc...and the certain members never change or debate.

there simply is no reason for me to remain here. especially now that stalker perv has been allowed back.

enjoy the board, damo does the best he can and is a great person.

Typical.

Yurt whines about others saying they said they would leave and then not following through.

Above we see Yurt stating there's no reason for him to post here...yet he's back now.

Guess that makes him just as big a liar as those he accuses on these forums.

Lolz, don't worry, Yurt. These sites bring out a darker side of me that I don't typically display or act out in real life. This site enables me to be a douche. I have accepted this because I find it often is therapeutic like keeping a journal, except fun and informative.

Hope you recover soon.

:clink:

Good post 3-D.
Anyone who thinks I act like this in real life would be very surprised.

Good post 3-D.
Anyone who thinks I act like this in real life would be very surprised.

I am actually "pretty much" the same in real life. Although, I don't go seeking political discussion like I do here....but if it comes up in conversation, I don't waver a whole lot from my stances...I may be a bit more diplomatic though.

I am actually "pretty much" the same in real life. Although, I don't go seeking political discussion like I do here....but if it comes up in conversation, I don't waver a whole lot from my stances...I may be a bit more diplomatic though.
..I may be a bit more diplomatic though

You are new.
I was "a bit more diplomatic" when I first came here too.

..I may be a bit more diplomatic though

You are new.
I was "a bit more diplomatic" when I first came here too.

Oh...I may be new here...but I've been around the block quite a few times. I prefer to not offend as much as possible. That's just the way I'm built. I happen to think that I should take the high road as much as possible... sure, there are threads that drag me down...but I do my best not to fall into that mess.

Oh...I may be new here...but I've been around the block quite a few times. I prefer to not offend as much as possible. That's just the way I'm built. I happen to think that I should take the high road as much as possible... sure, there are threads that drag me down...but I do my best not to fall into that mess.

How moral of you. Let's see how you fare after 3 years rather than 3 months.

I have been on the internets talking to people for over a decade now.

I have twice gone non insult for a year.

Both times I was merely treated WORSE by the right for my efforts.

invective has it place when people are so fact adverse they need shaming for their complete lack of
respect for the facts.

Back