Tiebreak votes for JPP awards (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)

Vote Once Per Category

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you don't make points....all of your arguments since I arrived can be summarized succinctly as "I don't need to talk to you, since I don't think you would understand"....and "I want to talk about something else, so I'm going to ignore everything you say".........where I come from debate involves responding to what a person says and countering it......
That could be true or it could be that you convienantly ignore others points. In other words, to make a telling point, I'm not persuaded. :pke:

WTF??? Grind and Watermark, why did you guys vote against yourselves? There is more than you guys at stake - the integrity of this site is at stake with candidates like Ib1 and Dixie on the list. You two had a duty to vote for yourselves, and you shirked it!!!

:321:
Voting for ones self is poor form sport.

I've just been disappointed, is all....I came here looking for debate.....folks claimed you were good at it.....I found your reputation over-rated.....

WTF??? Grind and Watermark, why did you guys vote against yourselves? There is more than you guys at stake - the integrity of this site is at stake with candidates like Ib1 and Dixie on the list. You two had a duty to vote for yourselves, and you shirked it!!!

1) votes for self don't count
2) I actually think dixie is the mvp, in terms of getting people riled and conversation flowing (which at the end of the day is what keeps this site alive)

3) winning without voting for yourself is extra badass

Me and IB1 had an agreement that we'd each vote for each other. Most of the other people in the pole just didn't vote if they were in the race.

Back