Tiebreak votes for JPP awards (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)

Vote Once Per Category

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And it's not even allowed in this poll; it's public so grind would disregard it.

you really are a whiner....

you intrigue me how serious you take some things....yet don't take calling for the death of people serious.....yet you take grinds polls very serious....so much that you voice numerous objections.....but wanting people murdered.....nah, you love it and promote it and wish them death

how waterdeath beats ib1sometimessmart is beyond me......ib1 debates, for the most part, usually, with facts...waterdeath just jumps up and squirts:

DEATH TO ALL WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH ME

amazing how polls and votes work

how waterdeath beats ib1sometimessmart is beyond me......ib1 debates, for the most part, usually, with facts...waterdeath just jumps up and squirts:

DEATH TO ALL WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH ME

amazing how polls and votes work

Yeah, it's bullshit. I'm definitely smarter than Watermark 90 percent of the time. I demand a runoff vote based on the obvious stupidness of Watermark winning with such a wide majority.

In such a runoff vote, I also request that votes be weighted basted upon the credibility of the posters voting.

btw right now thorn and adam are tied, due to uscitizen's troll voting. If there is a second tie I'm just going to use a random number generator, otherwise this will go on forever O_O

Do what you did before and rep me to about 100,000,000 so I have some rep points cred and I'll make it happen.

You've already proven that you will misuse any power you get, no matter how small it is.

You could try acting like less of an ass, instead of trying to buy votes; but then, you do tend to follow the dictates and behaviors of President Obama. :cof1:

Back