Tim Tebow

But Tebow is a trooper. If the coach says sit, he will sit.

Yeah, Tebow may not be the best ever. You slapped me with your choices of the greatest. 3 out of 4 of those were Bama boys.

Tebow will sit if his mother decides he shouldn't play no matter what he or anybody else wants.
I didn't say Tebow was the best or the worst ever or select 3 out of four Alabamans as the greatest. It must have been someone else.
I never saw Namath, Favre, or Unitas in college. I did see Montana, Elway, Young, and a couple of others who were plenty good, however, but not having seen all of them, I can't say who was the greatest.
I would say, however, that as a leader on the field or sidelines, there have been none that I have seen who compare to Tebow.
I'm recalling an argument that I once had on another board because I stated an opinion that Roethlisberger was the best Sophomore QB I had seen and caught hell for having that opinion from some guy I believe called "Happy Rupublican". I rarely , if ever, use the words best or worst or never and always, particularly in sports.

Buckeyes needed a fantom interference call to beat the canes. They were back in the top ten in 06 when LSU sent them to Obsurity. My step son had a long fake punt run and a long FG.

Buckeyes needed a fantom interference call to beat the canes. They were back in the top ten in 06 when LSU sent them to Obsurity. My step son had a long fake punt run and a long FG.
Yea right. Miami's CB gang raped OSU's recievers all night long. They committed pass interference on nearly every passing play and the refs didn't call it.....until it counted......and they had to then because the cameras caught the CB riding the reciever like Secretariat.

Yea right. Miami's CB gang raped OSU's recievers all night long. They committed pass interference on nearly every passing play and the refs didn't call it.....until it counted......and they had to then because the cameras caught the CB riding the reciever like Secretariat.

You must have been watching a different game, the film doesn't match what you saw.

Back