Tim Walz Questioned about Being Friends with School Shooters – Ignores Question

GY2j3oQW4AIQrYx

I'm more annoyed he lied about how he just wants us to not cry fire in a theatre

he was talking about "covid disinformation" begin something government should ban - this coming from the covid hotline Governor is disqualifying
Agreed. That's the part that annoyed me too, the very moment that he said "fire in a crowded theater". What a dipshit.

I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would vote for Harris/Walz...... "in their right mind"..... that seems to be the issue right there.

LOL, Tim Walz handed the couch-fucker his fat ass last night. J.D. will have to consol himself by breaking into a furniture store for an orgy with the love-seats!
What state are you in? I need to call the state nut house there to let them know one of their delusional patients escaped and is posting that tampon Timmy won the debate.

What are you talking about? That has nothing to do w/ the comment of the OP.

Like, zilch. Those are 2 completely separate comments.
you asked when he has before claimed to of misspoken

I am reminding you this is his usual line for how to respond when he is caught in lies - his stolen valor about serving in war was just him being bad with words and so on.

all caught up now?

you asked when he has before claimed to of misspoken

I am reminding you this is his usual line for how to respond when he is caught in lies - his stolen valor about serving in war was just him being bad with words and so on.

all caught up now?

I didn't ask that. Look again. I asked when he previously said this specifically.

Back