Tim Walz Questioned about Being Friends with School Shooters – Ignores Question

I swear - it is so much easier and less time-consuming to just say "I misread that post."

We've lost that ability. Hate to blame Trump, but that man cannot admit when he's wrong about something.

This was referring to what he said in the OP. Because the post I was responding to clearly stated that Walz had said that again & again & again.
that is not how the English language works derp stick

someone laughed at how he claims he misspoke.

You asked When has he said that before?

and I reminded you he used the same line when he was caught lying about stolen valor

2 times caught lying - 2 times saying he misspoke

caught up yet barely functioning retard?

that is not how the English language works derp stick

someone laughed at how he claims he misspoke.

You asked When has he said that before?

and I reminded you he used the same line when he was caught lying about stolen valor

2 times caught lying - 2 times saying he misspoke

caught up yet barely functioning retard?

You're omitting the context, I'm afraid. In the post I was responding to, the statement is CLEARLY that when someone says the SAME THING again & again & again & again - it's no longer a misspeak. It's a lie.

Which I agree with, actually. But he didn't say what the OP points out again & again & again - he said it once, and it was OBVIOUSLY a misspeak. You can make the case that the other things he said he misspoke about were more lies than "misspeaks," but not this one.

You have to take out context completely for your point to be valid. You didn't look at the context. You went for a knee-jerk response, and you were wrong.

You're omitting the context, I'm afraid. In the post I was responding to, the statement is CLEARLY that when someone says the SAME THING again & again & again & again - it's no longer a misspeak. It's a lie.

Which I agree with, actually. But he didn't say what the OP points out again & again & again - he said it once, and it was OBVIOUSLY a misspeak. You can make the case that the other things he said he misspoke about were more lies than "misspeaks," but not this one.

You have to take out context completely for your point to be valid. You didn't look at the context. You went for a knee-jerk response, and you were wrong.
you are a liar. the person that put quotes around "misspoke" never once talked about the friends of school shooter thing

he was clearly aware that ballz to the walz lies and says his lies are just him misspeaking

you are a liar. the person that put quotes around "misspoke" never once talked about the friends of school shooter thing

he was clearly aware that ballz to the walz lies and says his lies are just him misspeaking

I'll ask you the same I asked PMP: do you think he actually meant it when he said he is friends w/ school shooters?

Or do you think he "lied" about that?

And he can be - but my guess here is that he has NOT befriended school shooters, and meant to say that he has befriended people who have been victims of school shootings or traumatized by them, which he has.
seriously?......you think he confused the word "shooters" with "victims"......that's a real knucklehead thing to do......

I'll ask you the same I asked PMP: do you think he actually meant it when he said he is friends w/ school shooters?

Or do you think he "lied" about that?
again - we are concerned with his actual lies. follow the context derp stick. we even discussed that (me and him)

in post #15 I was quite clear nobody gives a shit about this gaffe - it is just funny to laugh at Elmer Fudd

derp derp fuck stick

it has to do with the comment of the person that put quotes around "misspoke" - who was not the op

We agree there. I don't know how to explain it any more clearly to you. That poster was clearly stating that when you say the same thing over & over & over again, it's no longer a misspeak - it's a lie.

Maybe let's start w/ that. Do you agree that is what the poster was saying? Or no?

Well, it's infinitely more plausible than thinking that he befriended shooters, and thinks that would be a really cool point to bring up at a debate.
dude......Harris has said worse in debates and interviews.........she thought it was cool to say her values haven't changed when she's made claims on both sides of the fence......

Back