Tim Walz Questioned about Being Friends with School Shooters – Ignores Question

Walz - caught lying about weapons of war - "I mispoke"

me - "every time though?"

Walz - caught lying about being a big shot seeing history unfold in a trip to China

Walz - "I mispoke"

me - "every time though?"

Reactions: TOP
HIs statement last night was clearly him talking too fast. Be intellectually honest.
Walz quote about misspeaking had zero to do with him being friends with shooters - it was how he replied to getting caught lying

it's you that got lost in the weeds here:

""Misspeaking" the very same thing again and again and again and again and again and again and again is NOT "misspeaking"... It is called LYING."

the quote about misspeaking had zero to do with him being friends with shooters - it was how he replied to getting caught lying

it's you that got lost in the weeds here:

""Misspeaking" the very same thing again and again and again and again and again and again and again is NOT "misspeaking"... It is called LYING."

You need to read the exchange again. The poster I was talking about this with was talking only about the comment of the OP - not misspeaking in general.

That's what "the very same thing" refers to in your quote above.

You need to read the exchange again. The poster I was talking about this with was talking only about the comment of the OP - not misspeaking in general.

That's what "the very same thing" refers to in your quote above.
Did Walz use the term "mispeak" last night?

did he use it when he got caught lying before?

so no - you misunderstood what he was saying. it is not misspeaking when you lie the same way over and over and over and over

"Misspeaking the VERY SAME THING."

Honestly, this is a simple one.
you are a simple one here

Walz has lied on numerous occasions about his trip to China.

Walz has lied on numerous occasions about his stolen valor

In both cases, his excuse was he simply misspoke

Last night he lied when he said he misspoke. He intentionally lied numerous times to boost his image as he has become conditioned to thinking democrats are not fact checked.

Sure, his being friends with a school shooter was him misspeaking, but that is clearly not what was on the posters mind when they reminded you he has lied in the same fashion over and over and over.

All caught up now?

you are a simple one here

Walz has lied on numerous occasions about his trip to China.

Walz has lied on numerous occasions about his stolen valor

In both cases, his excuse was he simply misspoke

Last night he lied when he said he misspoke. He intentionally lied numerous times to boost his image as he has become conditioned to thinking democrats are not fact checked.

Sure, his being friends with a school shooter was him misspeaking, but that is clearly not what was on the posters mind when they reminded you he has lied in the same fashion over and over and over.

All caught up now?

Wow.

That isn't what the other poster was referring to. "Very same thing" means THIS comment, the one highlighted in the OP.

What else could it possibly mean? He even says "misspeaking the VERY SAME THING" - he's not saying "misspeaking IN GENERAL."

My goodness. This is so easy.

Wow.

That isn't what the other poster was referring to. "Very same thing" means THIS comment, the one highlighted in the OP.

What else could it possibly mean? He even says "misspeaking the VERY SAME THING" - he's not saying "misspeaking IN GENERAL."

My goodness. This is so easy.
it could mean the thing I just told you it means - the two times he explained his repeated lies by saying he misspoke

the Op didn't use the term misspoke dipshit

it could mean the thing I just told you it means - the two times he explained his repeated lies by saying he misspoke

the Op didn't use the term misspoke dipshit

You're absolutely correct on that last part. The OP didn't use the term misspoke.

The problem is that the post of mine which you cited was not responding to the OP - it was responding to another poster, who said that misspeaking the same thing over & over & over is a lie. Not misspeaking in general.

You're simply not correct on this. You can make a separate point about Walz misspeaking often, but it doesn't apply to what I posted.

You're absolutely correct on that last part. The OP didn't use the term misspoke.

The problem is that the post of mine which you cited was not responding to the OP - it was responding to another poster, who said that misspeaking the same thing over & over & over is a lie. Not misspeaking in general.

and as you have been told - Walz keeps repeating the same two lies over and over and his explanation was he misspoke

you all caught up now derp stick?

I'm more annoyed he lied about how he just wants us to not cry fire in a theatre

he was talking about "covid disinformation" begin something government should ban - this coming from the covid hotline Governor is disqualifying
Derpy is going to put his two cents in. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

his excuse for carrying weapons into war was he misspoke

you need to get out of your echo chamber more often

This was your response to me. I was asking the other poster when he said THAT before - in other words, when he made the comment highlighted in the OP.

Not when he said he misspoke about anything. Clearly, the OP is a misspeak. Why in the world would he lie about THAT?

You're really lost on this one. I'm not going to do a reading comprehension course on here.

This was your response to me. I was asking the other poster when he said THAT before - in other words, when he made the comment highlighted in the OP.

Not when he said he misspoke about anything. Clearly, the OP is a misspeak. Why in the world would he lie about THAT?

You're really lost on this one. I'm not going to do a reading comprehension course on here.
put the shovel down retardo

you quoted "misspeak" and asked when he has used that before

every time he lies is when he uses it derp stick

I gave you the answer - you just don't like that it was factual

Back