Time for rethink on the clitoris

Its because the medical world took a quick look and never worried about how accurate the information was. Its because this researcher has encountered opposition to her findings that do not relate to her methods of research. It is mysogynistic because if it had been on a man they would have mapped every nerve ending by now.

I thought you were saying SHE was by mysogynistic...

The left wing approach would be "you can't have one unless you perchase a stamp from the government first!"

With the religious right wing it is acaully you have to purchase and execute a marriage liscence first :shock:

I would much rather purchase a stamp.

With the religious right wing it is acaully you have to purchase and execute a marriage liscence first :shock:

I am sure there is a joke here. Something about licking the stamp, but I'm too tired to make it up.

Only in terms of whether or not we give a damn about your relationship. If you are married, then you are cool to come out of the closet and admit that you have a sex life, otherwise we will tune you out and listen to someone else...

Only in terms of whether or not we give a damn about your relationship. If you are married, then you are cool to come out of the closet and admit that you have a sex life, otherwise we will tune you out and listen to someone else...

I have never understood why its anyone else's business whether I have a sex life or not. If I am married or single, its between me and my partner(s) whether we have a sex life or not.

unless I am gay ? Or going blind doing that sinful masturbation ?
Do pretend that the religious right does not frown highly on premarital sex ?

Judgmental assholes. The religious right is really the moral scum of the universe, that absolute bottom of the barrel whenever it comes to kindness and morality.

Judgmental assholes. The religious right is really the moral scum of the universe, that absolute bottom of the barrel whenever it comes to kindness and morality.

Really, why should we sit and listen about people's sex lives? I mean, I generally do, but its not like people have to be heard. They just have to be able to speak...

It does, but we don't want to hear about it, either...

If you don't want to hear about it, don't stick your collective noses into other people's business.

But to try and ban movies, books, and even legislate lifestyles is going a little farther than "we don't want to hear about it".

If you don't want to hear about it, don't stick your collective noses into other people's business.

But to try and ban movies, books, and even legislate lifestyles is going a little farther than "we don't want to hear about it".

Well, other than the obvious tax revenue that could be garnered from sin taxing the hell out of some of that stuff, I'm cool with keeping my nose out. Besides, my nose is sensitive...

I dont think about it too much. Guys seem to think about their penises much more frequently than women ponder their clitorises.

I do think I ponder penises more than I do clitorises though.

I dont think about it too much. Guys seem to think about their penises much more frequently than women ponder their clitorises.

I'm rethinking the clitoris, like the thread tells me to. I'm enjoying it.

Not penises or clitorises. We ponder breasts most of all, as well as asses, hips and vaginas...

Back