Time to get ready for the only real game this week

The only game this week? Florida is gonna whip ya'll like a redheaded stepchild. LSU could barely stop the MS State running game, and you are going to stop the Gators?

The Bama/Ole Miss game is going to be better.

Just cause they raped you last year like Utah did does not mean they will do it to the tigers. Tebow lost the only time he went to Death Valley.
I was there when we beat #1 Fla in 97

Just cause they raped you last year like Utah did does not mean they will do it to the tigers. Tebow lost the only time he went to Death Valley.

How bad did Tebow rape ya'll last year?

in 1997?? lmao

You keep talking about FL raping us last year, you either didn't watch the game or you are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Bama was ahead for 12 to 15 mins of the game, the teams were tied for almost 30 mins of the game (total time - not in any straight stretch).

Until the last 2:50 of the 4th quarter, they were never more than a touchdown ahead, usually less.

Now lets compare that to LSU's season last year......

Florida beat you by 30 points (maybe that is the raping that stick in your mind?).

Georgia beat you by 24 points (or maybe this was the raping you meant?)

Ole Miss beat you by 18 points (this is certainly a raping if the FL/AL game was).

Last year LSU lost 5 games by scores of 192-123. Thats an average margin of almost 14 points per loss.

And you want to keep pointing at the Gators raping the Tide?

You are delusional.

fuck you I hope bama loses too,
thanks for raining on the parage you douchebag

No Top, fuck you. You love to talk shit about everyone else's team, from Bama, to Ohio State and USC. But let anyone talk shit about LSU and you whine like a little bitch.

You call it good natured ribbing, but you are relentless unless someone points out the facts to you. Then you complain that they are mean.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. I don't go off on Mott or the CaW like I do you, because they don't start all that shit in my face.

You can sure dish it out, but you take it like a baby.

No Top, fuck you. You love to talk shit about everyone else's team, from Bama, to Ohio State and USC. But let anyone talk shit about LSU and you whine like a little bitch.

You call it good natured ribbing, but you are relentless unless someone points out the facts to you. Then you complain that they are mean.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. I don't go off on Mott or the CaW like I do you, because they don't start all that shit in my face.

You can sure dish it out, but you take it like a baby.

Thanks I especially like the respect of being called relentless. If you check your records I don't start I finish. You ragged on me and the tigers first. Now if it was you stepping up to defend Ohio Slow or APUSC I DON'T KNOW.
You can't find me saying LSU would win X cause I don't say shit like that.

Thanks I especially like the respect of being called relentless. If you check your records I don't start I finish. You ragged on me and the tigers first. Now if it was you stepping up to defend Ohio Slow or APUSC I DON'T KNOW.
You can't find me saying LSU would win X cause I don't say shit like that.

WTF? I ragged on the Tigers first? I never said anything that was ragging. I said I didn't think they looked like a team that deserved to be #4, but that was the worst thing.

Go back and check how many times you have talked about Florida raping Bama?

Go back to the first page of the football threads and see who started getting hostile first?

I never go first, I may go overboard but I only respond.
I have really liked bama since being an infant because at 6 I knew the Bear was a football god.
But somebody piles on my tigers, I go blackbelt in bonghitsu on thier ass.

The only game this week? Florida is gonna whip ya'll like a redheaded stepchild. LSU could barely stop the MS State running game, and you are going to stop the Gators?

The Bama/Ole Miss game is going to be better.
I thought he was talking about the Iowa/Mich or OSU/Wisc game.

Dude, you call that a band? A marching band that doesn't march is about as worthless as teets on a boar hog. Son, let a real band show you how it's done!

With or without the Zebras in their back pockets? :pke:

Dr Lou and Lee Corso pick LSU tonight, They could be right, but I hope the Gators are watching.
All the college bands are great to watch, but the networks, particularly ESPN don't let us see them. Has anybody aboard here ever seen the FAMU Rattlers Marchin' 100(264 strong) put on a show?

Last edited:
Dr Lou and Lee Corso pick LSU tonight, They could be right, but I hope the Gators are watching.
All the college bands are great to watch, but the networks, particularly ESPN don't let us see them. Has anybody aboard here ever seen the FAMU Rattlers Marchin' 100(264 strong) put on a show?
Hey, Jayhawks, it's your birthday, oh yeah, Rock Chalk!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

22-3 over the Rebels. Best defenses (on both sides) I have seen in a while.

Back