TO ALL MY DETRACTERS

Well at this stage we have come to two conclusions....

1) It is not fair to humans to leave him on earth much longer

and

2) Neither of us wants him

At this point I have told Luci that he gets him and guess what happens... NOW luci wants to reform... "find Jesus" and all.... just to avoid getting stuck with that cranky old bastard. Jesus got a good laugh out of that.

LOL I'm not surprised.

Well at this stage we have come to two conclusions....

1) It is not fair to humans to leave him on earth much longer

and

2) Neither of us wants him

At this point I have told Luci that he gets him and guess what happens... NOW luci wants to reform... "find Jesus" and all.... just to avoid getting stuck with that cranky old bastard. Jesus got a good laugh out of that.
Oh believe me, if I find that rotten kid of yours around here again I'm kickin' his ass back upstairs pronto. "Harrowing of Hell" my ass: you should've seen the mess he made the last time he went slumming. Freakin suburban white boy delinquents.

Go ahead and dump everything on me again. See if I care. We'll just throw up another tract and a couple strip malls and I'll never see 'em again.

Seriously doniston, take a look in the mirror. People do not want to hear your constant complaining. Do not worry, I shall smite you just as soon as Lucifer and I get done deciding who gets stuck with you afterwards.
whichone are you trying to portray now, Damo, or ASSHAT? nah, I have to beleive it is the Freak.

Oh believe me, if I find that rotten kid of yours around here again I'm kickin' his ass back upstairs pronto. "Harrowing of Hell" my ass: you should've seen the mess he made the last time he went slumming. Freakin suburban white boy delinquents.

Go ahead and dump everything on me again. See if I care. We'll just throw up another tract and a couple strip malls and I'll never see 'em again.

Right... you couldn't even kick Gabriels ass, let alone Jesus'. Jesus would beat you silly... but we'll save that fight for the apocalypse. Until then... you get don.

Last edited:
if this exchange wasn't so stupod, it would be funny, but I just becha there are some Christians on the oirum that don't think it is the least bit funny.

now this one is bound to be sent to the hinderlands, but it as a fault I find with this forum. No one should be allowed multiple tags.

Well, given that they worship me, I somehow don't think they will find fault with what I do.
if you were really God, no.------and I sure as hell not afraid of the dude who calls himself Lucifer.

Last edited:
nah... if I wanted to harass you I would go "find" RJS.

SuperFreak, it is almost as if you are putting on airs, acting like I am at your peck and call, when the reverse is true, and you are so much lower than me on the posting totem poll that you are my personal servant? You are acting like some big New York name dropper, intimating a personal relationship with RJS, trying to get the Diaper Don to shit his pants, is that fair to AssHat who I have assigned to change his diapers?

SuperFreak, it is almost as if you are putting on airs, acting like I am at your peck and call, when the reverse is true, and you are so much lower than me on the posting totem poll that you are my personal servant? You are acting like some big New York name dropper, intimating a personal relationship with RJS, trying to get the Diaper Don to shit his pants, is that fair to AssHat who I have assigned to change his diapers?

Beck and call... not peck and call you twit.... and NO, I am not trying to get diaper don to shit his pants... he does that quite well on his own.

Beck and call... not peck and call you twit.... and NO, I am not trying to get diaper don to shit his pants... he does that quite well on his own.

I have laughed so hard there is coca cola coming out of my nose, at you, for falling right into my mensa trap? I purposelly wrote "peck and call" and not "beck and call" in allusion to you being a pecker? You must feel very stupit now, I have proved that you are no mensa? How does it feel to be a posting failure, I would not know?

Back