TO ALL MY DETRACTERS

I have laughed so hard there is coca cola coming out of my nose, at you, for falling right into my mensa trap? I purposelly wrote "peck and call" and not "beck and call" in allusion to you being a pecker? You must feel very stupit now, I have proved that you are no mensa? How does it feel to be a posting failure, I would not know?

ROFLMAO... damn you burned the Freak good with that one. You should thank me for your mensa abilities.

ROFLMAO... damn you burned the Freak good with that one. You should thank me for your mensa abilities.

blah blah blah... its just his way of trying to not look so foolish. His "mensa" abilities are on par with a twig.... or an old fart like donnie.

God, I have always said, right on here, that my ability to skewer lefties with my mind, is a "God-given talent" you can ask anybody, butt, you probably have it written down somewhere and don't have to confirm. When I first found out I was a mensa, after stunning some liberal pinheads by solving the mensa puzzles they posted to stump me, the first thing I said was "Praise God' and I knew my life had changed right there? And ever since I have been skewering one lefty after another, for example, see how I skewered the not a lefty lefty SuperFreak right here? Thank you.

lol...........

SuperFreak, it is almost as if you are putting on airs, acting like I am at your peck and call, when the reverse is true, and you are so much lower than me on the posting totem poll that you are my personal servant? You are acting like some big New York name dropper, intimating a personal relationship with RJS, trying to get the Diaper Don to shit his pants, is that fair to AssHat who I have assigned to change his diapers?

He made his point as you jumped right in after he said it....:rolleyes:

Back on topic I like detractors.
I have 2.
One is smaller an yellow and the other one is big and red and has air conditioning :)

A little old 45 HP IH and a big case, with loader. Well big for me 125 HP with AC CAB :D

COOL literally for baleing, and warm for winter feeding. My friend is enjoying it this evening clipping pasture with a 15ft Bush hog. Or at least he tolld me he was going to. I miss my tractors and cats.....

A little old 45 HP IH and a big case, with loader. Well big for me 125 HP with AC CAB :D

COOL literally for baleing, and warm for winter feeding. My friend is enjoying it this evening clipping pasture with a 15ft Bush hog. Or at least he tolld me he was going to. I miss my tractors and cats.....
You can still work up a sweat baleing in an air conditioned tractor.

You can still work up a sweat baleing in an air conditioned tractor.

Well it was that way but I went and got a new red dot rooftop unit. can freeze your beer in there now.
I definately have the coolest tractor around.
I used the same sized unit we used to use on cat 988 loaders.

Back