To Answer, Or Not To Answer . . . That Is The Question.

you believing that a fundamental right gives you the power to take property from another tells us all that you're a moron who doesn't understand crap.

and this tells us that you need to make up shit to make yourself feel better and manly because your wife likes doing black men.

You believing that's what I said makes you an idiot. Perhaps we're getting at why you received a dishonorable discharge.

You need to quit lying and come to the realization that your wife likes me because she wants a real man she knows you'll never be able to be.

You believing that's what I said makes you an idiot. Perhaps we're getting at why you received a dishonorable discharge.

You need to quit lying and come to the realization that your wife likes me because she wants a real man she knows you'll never be able to be.

you must be a domer sock, because you sound just like his liberal idiocy

an irrelevant question to the premise at hand................just because they are here illegally does not deprive them of basic and fundamental human rights.

Who is depriving anyone of basic human rights? If the Constitution is not about rights, then why does it contain a bill of rights? Particularly amendments 1 - 10?

Who is depriving anyone of basic human rights? If the Constitution is not about rights, then why does it contain a bill of rights? Particularly amendments 1 - 10?

the constitution creates the federal government and defines the powers of each branch. The BoR, a concession to the anti federalists, is a list of specific fundamental rights that the federal government is completely prohibited from approaching. What is more important to understand is that the BoR does not prescribe or give us those rights, but acknowledges that these rights pre-exist the ratification of the BoR.

the constitution creates the federal government and defines the powers of each branch. The BoR, a concession to the anti federalists, is a list of specific fundamental rights that the federal government is completely prohibited from approaching. What is more important to understand is that the BoR does not prescribe or give us those rights, but acknowledges that these rights pre-exist the ratification of the BoR.

Yet you claimed that the Constitution was not about rights. I understand that a piece of paper cannot subscribe our unalienable rights, but this one does attempt to define what they are, therefore, it is about those rights and what the Government cannot do to suppress them.

So who is being deprived of their rights?

Yet you claimed that the Constitution was not about rights. I understand that a piece of paper cannot subscribe our unalienable rights, but this one does attempt to define what they are, therefore, it is about those rights and what the Government cannot do to suppress them.
the constitution isn't about rights, other than to compel the federal government to protect them. the constitution does nothing more than create the federal government and prescribe limited powers to it.

So who is being deprived of their rights?
anyone served with a red flag order and their guns confiscated, for one. many people, on a daily basis, have their rights denied or violated.

Not in the least; he erupts with racist remarks at times, but on this issue he is mopping the floor with your head. ;)

only if you use the idiots guide to being a dumbass................but as far as the constitution goes, most of you seem to have never read it with anything but the red or blue eyeglasses that your party issues

the constitution isn't about rights, other than to compel the federal government to protect them. the constitution does nothing more than create the federal government and prescribe limited powers to it.

Then why does it contain a "BILL OF RIGHTS"??

anyone served with a red flag order and their guns confiscated, for one. many people, on a daily basis, have their rights denied or violated.

It is based on extreme risk. Do you believe that if someone is mentally unstable, they should be allowed to bear arms? What about the RIGHTS these unstable people take away when they murder a family member or someone they ran into on the street?

only if you use the idiots guide to being a dumbass................

This is a sure sign your argument is weak and stupid. ;)

but as far as the constitution goes, most of you seem to have never read it with anything but the red or blue eyeglasses that your party issues

I read it all the time when in debate with people who stupidly believe it is not about defining rights.

Then why does it contain a "BILL OF RIGHTS"??
that's been explained already, but if you want to show that the Bill of Rights is what gives us our rights, then show where it says that the 1st Amendment GIVES us the freedom of speech, or freedom of religion, etc. or that the 2nd Amendment GIVES us the right to bear arms..............we'll wait

It is based on extreme risk. Do you believe that if someone is mentally unstable, they should be allowed to bear arms? What about the RIGHTS these unstable people take away when they murder a family member or someone they ran into on the street?
do you believe that we should forget about due process if someone is suspected to be a danger to someone or themselves?

This is a sure sign your argument is weak and stupid. ;)

I read it all the time when in debate with people who stupidly believe it is not about defining rights.

then you're reading it wrong. show us where it says that it GIVES us those rights.................because there are a few federal court cases out there that clearly state that the 2nd Amendment doesn't give us the right to bear arms, but only guarantees a per-existing right

then you're reading it wrong. show us where it says that it GIVES us those rights.................because there are a few federal court cases out there that clearly state that the 2nd Amendment doesn't give us the right to bear arms, but only guarantees a per-existing right

One isn't "given" those rights; they are unalienable.

Back