Today, October 8th, marks six years.......

.....since my mother passed away. I think about her often. Not quite every day, but close to that. My mother was a kind, gentle and intelligent soul that taught me many things about life. She instilled a love of reading books in me and also a love of music. She encouraged me to give certain kinds of music a try that I probably wouldn't have without her encouragement. She taught me to always treat others with kindness and respect, without prejudice against any age, color or ethnic background. Most of all she taught me to respect myself and accept myself as I am. I miss her dearly and always will. I didn't tell her "I love you" enough, but I'm sure she knew I did. So in honor of her life, I will cease to make fun of others on this site. I know nothing of your backgrounds and your lives and it's not kind to make awful jokes about you. I don't KNOW you. I have no idea what you've been through. I may make comments towards a group, liberals for example, but I will not attack individuals anymore. It's not who I really am. I AM a kind person, thanks in part to my mother and my father, and will strive to be just that on these threads. Thank you. Signed, Steve

.....since my mother passed away. I think about her often. Not quite every day, but close to that. My mother was a kind, gentle and intelligent soul that taught me many things about life. She instilled a love of reading books in me and also a love of music. She encouraged me to give certain kinds of music a try that I probably wouldn't have without her encouragement. She taught me to always treat others with kindness and respect, without prejudice against any age, color or ethnic background. Most of all she taught me to respect myself and accept myself as I am. I miss her dearly and always will. I didn't tell her "I love you" enough, but I'm sure she knew I did. So in honor of her life, I will cease to make fun of others on this site. I know nothing of your backgrounds and your lives and it's not kind to make awful jokes about you. I don't KNOW you. I have no idea what you've been through. I may make comments towards a group, liberals for example, but I will not attack individuals anymore. It's not who I really am. I AM a kind person, thanks in part to my mother and my father, and will strive to be just that on these threads. Thank you. Signed, Steve

:good4u:

You are a good man, were raised by good parents and are a great son. I can tell that. Take care now.

You are a good man, were raised by good parents and are a great son. I can tell that. Take care now.
Thanks very much. It's great to see you back on the site! I got a one week ban a few weeks ago for violating 12b. We're not supposed to even MENTION anything to do with that rule, so I'll send you a personal message about it later today. Great to see you back on here.

I know how you feel. Mine died November 3rd, 2017. They are at peace now. ;)

I know how you feel. Mine died November 3rd, 2017. They are at peace now. ;)

Thank you. And sorry to hear about YOUR mother. My dad passed away recently, just a little over two months ago. I didn't realize how much my parents influenced my life and how much I loved them until after they were gone. At least we still have our precious memories of them.

Thank you. And sorry to hear about YOUR mother. My dad passed away recently, just a little over two months ago. I didn't realize how much my parents influenced my life and how much I loved them until after they were gone. At least we still have our precious memories of them.

My dad left this world in 2010. Many times we don't realize what we have until it is gone. Keep them in your heart, thoughts and prayers. They live on through us. :thumbsup:

Do continue; everyone should see what a despicable piece of human excrement you really are. ;)

Thats the point honey bunny, everything you post is a lie. The story about your mother is a pathetic lie also. You have no conception of truth or fiction, you whole life is one big lie.

You entire existence is a lie. In fact, this entire message board is one pathetic lie.

Thats the point honey bunny, everything you post is a lie. The story about your mother is a pathetic lie also. You have no conception of truth or fiction, you whole life is one big lie.

You entire existence is a lie. In fact, this entire message board is one pathetic lie.

You should kill yourself and remove yourself from such an existence.

Keep posting so everyone can see what a despicable piece of human excrement you are. I am amused that you think everyone would be like you are. ;)

Back