Today, October 8th, marks six years.......

Huh?
Uh, ... no.
I just saw that comment about TD and Steve.
... and a little vomit came up into my mouth.

(welcome back)

Good people remember those that have passed. Especially parents. Far too many do not. And thank you.

Good people remember those that have passed. Especially parents. Far too many do not. And thank you.

I wasn't commenting on that. I was commenting on; "Steve and TD are the kind of children every parent wishes for."
I'm not totally convinced that the Parents were 'wishing Steve and TD' turned out the way they have. :(

I wasn't commenting on that. I was commenting on; "Steve and TD are the kind of children every parent wishes for."
I'm not totally convinced that the Parents were 'wishing Steve and TD' turned out the way they have. :(

They turned out to good enough children to remember their parents. I think that is outstanding.

They turned out to good enough children to remember their parents. I think that is outstanding.

Yes. That is true. But, ... TD has made me revisit the idea of Eugenics.

"Eugenics is a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population by excluding certain genetic groups judged to be inferior, and promoting other genetic groups judged to be superior. Wikipedia"

Yes. That is true. But, ... TD has made me revisit the idea of Eugenics.

"Eugenics is a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population by excluding certain genetic groups judged to be inferior, and promoting other genetic groups judged to be superior. Wikipedia"

Jack. At least you see some of the good. I am sure you are like that also.

Thank you, Sailor. After weeding out thousands and thousands of moronic Posts by TD, I was able to FINALLY find one of redeeming value. Thank you for pointing that out.

It's a shame you didn't get to witness USF receiving a severe spanking from the Moderators. It was so pleasurable. Watching USF try to tell the Moderators how to do their Job.
In the end, USF walked away with a black eye, missing a front tooth, limping, and rubbing his ass after being penetrated by Phantasmal and her strap-on. (these are the Good Times, the reason we come to JPP)

OK, there are TWO assholes in the bunch. Congratulations, Mr Meoff. You really ARE a waste of space on these boards.

It's a shame you didn't get to witness USF receiving a severe spanking from the Moderators. It was so pleasurable. Watching USF try to tell the Moderators how to do their Job.
In the end, USF walked away with a black eye, missing a front tooth, limping, and rubbing his ass after being penetrated by Phantasmal and her strap-on. (these are the Good Times, the reason we come to JPP)

And USF did NOT get banned, asshole. While your buddy guano got a MONTH ban. Just go on and play with your brother, Jerk. You are WORTHLESS on these boards.

(shaking head) Steven.
USF has failed to read and UNDERSTAND rule 12b. The Moderators are Experts on this. USF is trying to 'take over' and 'dictate' what the Rule means.
It's rare, but does happen, once in a century maybe, but watching Phantasmal anally ass fuck USF while Grind is pushing his Dick down the throat of USF to gag him was a Sight to Behold.

You're right Steven, USF was not banned ... he is now forced to wear a Ball-Gag for his insolence.

Why must you continue to share your deepest intimate fantasies here?
Whatever it is you're searching for, it ain't workin'

Steven. This is what happens when you are forced to wear a JPP Approved Ball-Gag. Don't let it happen to YOU!

Back