Today's atrocities by genocidal Jews in occupied Palestine

No, I have the mentality of William Sherman:

Quotation-William-Tecumseh-Sherman-War-is-cruelty-There-is-no-use-trying-to-reform-27-1-0116.jpg

1092848-William-T-Sherman-Quote-I-would-make-this-war-as-severe-as.jpg

4f33e42c9fd33f7c207728daf090baab.jpg

Hamas and the Palestinians chose war. I say Israel should give them all they want of it until they want no more.

I want a winner. I want this to be the last war Israel fights with the Palestinians, Gaza, Hamas, etc. I say let it go until both sides agree to never fight again.
So Sherman would have emulated Auschwitz....and you think that that's commendable. As I said- you're sick.

So Sherman would have emulated Auschwitz....and you think that that's commendable. As I said- you're sick.
No, Sherman would have, and did, fight a total war. There was no thinking--like you stupidly do--that military forces should act like police and try to minimize casualties, collateral damage, or even "bring the enemy to justice." Those are all idiotic concepts of war when taken as imperatives rather than secondary desirable outcomes. It is YOU that doesn't understand war.

No, Sherman would have, and did, fight a total war. There was no thinking--like you stupidly do--that military forces should act like police and try to minimize casualties, collateral damage, or even "bring the enemy to justice." Those are all idiotic concepts of war when taken as imperatives rather than secondary desirable outcomes. It is YOU that doesn't understand war.
I'm chivalrous. No women. No kids. You're just a primitive brute.

??? How the hell am I being squeamish? I'm addressing moon's historically ignorant ass.
But, the record holder for brutal total war is none other than Genghis Khan. He and his generals would capture a city, slaughter every inhabitant and burn it to the ground just because. They'd defeat an army in battle and spend the next month hunting down and killing all the survivors.

??? How the hell am I being squeamish? I'm addressing moon's historically ignorant ass.
I am ignorant of your fantasy history- as are all intelligent people. No heaven for you, mendacious moron. Jesus the Palestinian pisses upon you from his cross.

Back