Today's atrocities by genocidal Jews in occupied Palestine

When you look around at the state of the world in general you realize the root cause. We are in this state because poverty-stricken American youth is forced to join the fucking military. It is in the interests of the US military/industrial complex to keep US kids poor.

Not me, christo cracker. Everything I post is verifiable. Jesus the Palestinian pisses upon you from his cross.
How goes that not so master plan of the not so master race of Islam Mohammed flaming flying chariot pseudoscience where instead of one human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception there's more Papal contingents of Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations taxation.......

za.jpg

mason-verger.jpg

Unless your attitude is, “any Arab death at all as a result of the Gaza War is evidence of genocide,” which I suspect it is, there is simply no reason to accuse the Jews of genocide, unless you just really hate Jews.
Jews are not accused of genocide. Zionists are accused of genocide.
You Zionists hide behind Judaism - as you always have.

Jews will survive. Zionists.....................................not so much.

No, I have the mentality of William Sherman:

Quotation-William-Tecumseh-Sherman-War-is-cruelty-There-is-no-use-trying-to-reform-27-1-0116.jpg

1092848-William-T-Sherman-Quote-I-would-make-this-war-as-severe-as.jpg

4f33e42c9fd33f7c207728daf090baab.jpg

Hamas and the Palestinians chose war. I say Israel should give them all they want of it until they want no more.

I want a winner. I want this to be the last war Israel fights with the Palestinians, Gaza, Hamas, etc. I say let it go until both sides agree to never fight again.
Indeed!

Back