Tom irl

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
KpDz7Q2.jpg

It also has embarrassed most of the member states throughout its history. I mean, it was supposed to be a vassal state to France after the Norman Conquest, but during the 100 Years War it asserted its supremacy, and has never looked back.

Both my sons voted for Brexit and they are in their twenties!

Well, your sons are nerds, Tom. All of the hooligans voted Remain, because, it will be much harder for them to travel to the various matches throughout Europe without the easy access of EU membership. :D

Well, your sons are nerds, Tom. All of the hooligans voted Remain, because, it will be much harder for them to travel to the various matches throughout Europe without the easy access of EU membership. :D

Europe would be fucked with the Premier League, all of those pampered preening footballers would have to seek alternative employment.

Why do you think the UK is going to die by not being a member of the EU? It survived for centuries before the EU.

I don't know if that's a fair assessment.....there are so many EU members that the world would have forgotten about by now if they hadn't joined the EU.....of course, that IS why there is a EU in the first place.....

It also has embarrassed most of the member states throughout its history. I mean, it was supposed to be a vassal state to France after the Norman Conquest, but during the 100 Years War it asserted its supremacy, and has never looked back.

The King of England was a vassal to the French king within his French domains (where he was a duke). This was not reversed during the 100 years war, but during the reign of bad King John in the early 1200's, where the French king declared him to be a bad vassal and seized all of his Norman domains.

Back